[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
webas wrote:
Do get charges when you are hit better than charges gained on crit? How similar are they?

How are you getting charges when you are hit?

In any case you will quickly ramp up to your max power charges with Power Charge on Critical; no need for any other charge generation mechanism.
Awesome build, awesome guide
any map mods we should avoid?
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:

You can run pretty much everything. Some combos might be painful but not impossible (except maybe on some T17 with a very budget setup).

Annoying mods :
- Reflect elemental damage, but you can do them with yugul pantheon, plus a watcher's eye with reduced reflected elemental damage with purity of elements, such as :
they are worth < 50 c ;
- Players cannot regenerate life, mana or energy shield is a bit annoying but perfectly doable.
"
Kateroze wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:

You can run pretty much everything. Some combos might be painful but not impossible (except maybe on some T17 with a very budget setup).

Annoying mods :
- Reflect elemental damage, but you can do them with yugul pantheon, plus a watcher's eye with reduced reflected elemental damage with purity of elements, such as :
they are worth < 50 c ;
- Players cannot regenerate life, mana or energy shield is a bit annoying but perfectly doable.

Vaal Clarity is what I use in No regen maps for those moments I spin too long without anything to kill. But yeah, you can do it without just relying on polymath/mana recoup.
"
evouga wrote:
If you still need a decent helmet, the recombinator can be used to help craft one:

Step 1: Buy or farm a bunch of Lich's Circlet bases. You will need a lot of these so buy in bulk (for around 5c each).

Step 2: Create an ilvl 84 Lich's Circlet with the following mods:

Prefixes: T1 %ES (Unassailable), T1 hybrid %es (Seraphim's), crafted increased warcry buff effect (Korell's; any tier)
Suffixes: none

You can use the recombinator to create this item:

Step 2a: Alt-spam a magic Lich's Circlet until you get one with T1 %ES (Unassailable).

Step 2b: If the item has a suffix, annul it. Go back to Step 2a if you annul the prefix.

Step 2c: Repeat the above to craft a one-mod Lich's Circlet with T1 hybrid %ES (Seraphim's).

Step 2d: Throw both one-mod items into the recombinator. Chance of successfully combining the two prefixes into a rare item: 33%.

Step 2e: Craft warcry buff effect. If you haven't unlocked this craft, some other cted prefixes are also OK: avoid any crafted prefixes called "Upgraded" or "Chosen."

If you're willing to burn more currency for a shorter recipe, you can craft the Step 2 and 3 items directly (by spamming fossils/essences and annuls) rather than by using the recombinator.

I would like to follow this approach, but since I'm very inexperienced with crafting can't figure out what that kind of buff is. Could you explain please?
Last edited by Mumuzet on Sep 1, 2024, 3:08:17 PM
I have a question about the Rational Doctrine jewel.

I've noticed that I'm proccing the Consecrated Ground almost all the time instead of Profane Ground (which should be what I proc since my Intel is highest).

Is that a bug? Anyone else experiencing this?

Edit: I think I need to do more testing...just realized Zealotry also procs consecrated ground lol.
Last edited by Bellaluna1722 on Sep 1, 2024, 4:05:46 PM
"
Bellaluna1722 wrote:
I have a question about the Rational Doctrine jewel.

I've noticed that I'm proccing the Consecrated Ground almost all the time instead of Profane Ground (which should be what I proc since my Intel is highest).

Is that a bug? Anyone else experiencing this?

Edit: I think I need to do more testing...just realized Zealotry also procs consecrated ground lol.

Keep in mind that you can see Consecrated ground buff when you are standing in it. Profane ground is only debuff on enemies, so you will not see any buff icon on yourself.
"

I would like to follow this approach, but since I'm very inexperienced with crafting can't figure out what that kind of buff is. Could you explain please?

It's a benchcrafted prefix---a so-called "exclusive" modifier which is used here to improve the odds of keeping the prefixes you actually want (the ES ones).

You gain access to it from unveiling Betrayal rares. If you don't have it, you can use many other crafted prefixes instead. Flat +mana probably works fine too (haven't tested).
Ah! Thanks for the clarification.

Yes, I keep seeing the consecrated ground buff, probably from the aura. Good to know. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info