"

crafted one too, few mins ago =)

Grats!
"
Colanth wrote:
"

Grats!

How much did you both spend? Asking cuz I hit a good 3 mod roll ( 200+ int ) after 14 tries. So wondering how far away I was from average.

"
evouga wrote:
If you still need a decent helmet, the recombinator can be used to help craft one:

Step 1: Buy or farm a bunch of Lich's Circlet bases. You will need a lot of these so buy in bulk (for around 5c each).

Step 2: Create an ilvl 84 Lich's Circlet with the following mods:

Prefixes: T1 %ES (Unassailable), T1 hybrid %es (Seraphim's), crafted increased warcry buff effect (Korell's; any tier)
Suffixes: none

You can use the recombinator to create this item:

Step 2a: Alt-spam a magic Lich's Circlet until you get one with T1 %ES (Unassailable).

Step 2b: If the item has a suffix, annul it. Go back to Step 2a if you annul the prefix.

Step 2c: Repeat the above to craft a one-mod Lich's Circlet with T1 hybrid %ES (Seraphim's).

Step 2d: Throw both one-mod items into the recombinator. Chance of successfully combining the two prefixes into a rare item: 33%.

Step 2e: Craft warcry buff effect. If you haven't unlocked this craft, some other crafted prefixes are also OK: avoid any crafted prefixes called "Upgraded" or "Chosen."

Step 3: Craft an ilvl 62--70 Lich's Circlet with the following mods:

Prefixes: T1 flat ES (Blazing), crafted increased warcry buff effect (Korell's; any tier)
Suffix: essence-crafted flat int

Step 3a: Buy an ilvl 2 helmet (any base). You can buy one from Faustus in Kingsmarch using a level 1 alt. Recombine it with a Lich's Circlet. You have a 50% chance to get an ilvl-45 Lich's Circlet out.

Step 3b: Apply a Deafening Essence of Spite and attempt to annul all non-essence affixes. Repeat until you get a rare ilvl-45 Lich's Circlet with only the essence-crafted flat int.

Step 3c: Benchcraft 29-35% fire resistance.

Step 3d: Alt-spam an ilvl-84 Lich's Circlet until you get T1 flat ES (Blazing).

Step 3e: If there is a suffix, annul it. Repeat Step 3d if you annul the prefix.

Step 3f: Benchcraft 29-35% fire resistance.

Step 3g: You should now have two two-mod items: a rare ilvl-45 Lich's Circlet with essence-crafted flat int and benchcrafted fire resistance; and a magic ilvl-84 Lich's Circlet with T1 flat ES and benchcrafted fire resistance. Throw them in the recombinator.

Step 3h: If you got a three-mod rare item (20% chance), go to step 3i. If you got a two-mod magic item with T1 flat ES and essence-crafted int (20% chance), you might still be able to salvage the craft: slam a Regal Orb and then try to annul the regaled affix. If you succeed, proceed to step 3i.

Step 3i: Craft warcry buff effect (replacing fire resistance). If you haven't unlocked this craft, some other crafted prefixes are also OK: avoid any crafted prefixes called "Upgraded" or "Chosen."

Step 4: You should now have the following items:

ilvl 84 Lich's Circlet
Prefixes: T1 %ES (Unassailable), T1 hybrid %es (Seraphim's), crafted increased warcry buff effect (Korell's; any tier)
Suffixes: none

ilvl 66 Lich's Circlet
Prefixes: T1 ES (Blazing), crafted increased warcry buff effect (Korell's; any tier)
Suffix: essence-crafted flat int

Throw them in the recombinator and cross your fingers. You have a 25% chance to get 3x T1 ES prefixes and the essence suffix.

Step 5: Slam a Hunter's Exalted Orb. You have a 50% chance to get 9-10% increased int.

If you're willing to burn more currency for a shorter recipe, you can craft the Step 2 and 3 items directly (by spamming fossils/essences and annuls) rather than by using the recombinator.

Recombination is so busted this league, I wonder if ggg is going to keep it or not for the next league?
Last edited by gruumine on Sep 3, 2024, 10:04:29 AM
"
gruumine wrote:
"
Colanth wrote:
"

Grats!

How much did you both spend? Asking cuz I hit a good 3 mod roll ( 200+ int ) after 14 tries. So wondering how far away I was from average.

i ruined around 10 3mod rings with 30lvl aspect - 96-98int - 22 all res
and ~10 i rolled this one with acu+life .. but low rolls, anyway res in cap.
you need to be really lucky to hit all positive on 3mode ring.. so i can recommend 100% to craft 4-5 mode ring before mirror it.. 2-3 "bad" modes really needed (life, acu, maybe rarity.. etc)
sorry i wasn't clear. i mean it took me 14 tries to get 3 good mods and 2 bad mods.

since you folks took around 10 tries. so i guess 10-20 is the average u need to get a ring like this.

start of the league, base was 10 div each. i got them for 13 div each. at one point i saw them 18-20 div each. so i guess ppl would need around 400 div to even try crafting this item.
Last edited by gruumine on Sep 3, 2024, 1:52:49 PM
i crafted yesterday.. price is 22-25d for "split" without frac ;(
+ recipe 5xbad rings
maybe not 400... but ~200d needed minimum
"
+ recipe 5xbad rings

Keep in mind though that amortized over multiple attempts, each attempt only consumes 20% of a split ring base. The cost of the mist itself (6.5d currently) is higher than that.
"
evouga wrote:
"
+ recipe 5xbad rings

Keep in mind though that amortized over multiple attempts, each attempt only consumes 20% of a split ring base. The cost of the mist itself (6.5d currently) is higher than that.

ye .. mist was 9.5d yesterday ;(
what elder ichor we need to use to find high rolls? grand or greater? still
trying both and cant find int <220 and crit multi >23%
Took 6 Unsplit rings, (11 tries total, as the second to last split hit that).

A good 200-250div just to start crafting. I do have an unsplit up for sale now and some bad splits, so I'll recoup a little. Considering the more deterministic way of crafting the Simplex, this def feels like our 'Chase' item now. Overall, pretty happy. Can't wait to see the int/es values when I throw the crucible staff on this char when it gets moved to Standard. XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info