[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
evouga wrote:

No, you didn't do anything wrong. There are two tiers of %int Hunter mods and it's 50-50 to hit 9-10%. Unfortunately there's no way to fix it; you've just gotta try again with another helm once you can afford it. (Happened to me, too, on a helm with really great prefixes :( )

Thanks! That explains it
Heya. I played icestorm some years ago and it used the increased/more duriation nodes, also I believe duration support.
This is no longer the case? Can you explain why? Particularly on bosses it should keep DPS running for longer during mechanics phases, no? (I get the idea of frostblinking around, still would like to see why we no longer increase skill duration)

Thanks!

PS: I think I found the answer myself, icestorm was nerfed to at most 5 instances, right? So 1.7s default duration already maxes the allowed 5 icestorms?
Last edited by Jasmira on Aug 24, 2024, 6:46:35 AM
What would be the best thing to put into the chest armour if playing with a cursebot who renders the curse setup useless?
Is it just me or does PoB not calculate Inspiration at all? I see no config for the charges or anything. I have to add a custom modifier "Skills deal 20% more Elemental damage" modifier (you are not always at 25% so I added a bit less) and another for the crit increase. Annoying!
Last edited by Jasmira on Aug 24, 2024, 5:08:30 PM
I'm just getting into endgame with this build and loving it. What would you guys recommend for Atlas tree? I have a breach tree currently but don't seem to kill fast enough to make that worth it.
"
Rendakor wrote:
I'm just getting into endgame with this build and loving it. What would you guys recommend for Atlas tree? I have a breach tree currently but don't seem to kill fast enough to make that worth it.

I do Strongboxes + Shrines + Harbinger + Red altar with Toxic Sewer map. The narrow corridor makes Harbinger'mob spawn in one place, so I don't have to chase after them.
"
Rendakor wrote:

As mrnb9x said, all tight maps without closed doors and without too many tight corners are great for grinding. Big density clearing is what the build excels at but not all league mecahnics are worth it. Strong boxes, ritual and unique boosting seems to be very strong this league.
Even better than Toxic Sewer is Silo imo. However you want the voidstones to make it T16, T15 (2 stones) is fine for starters. Silo is completely a one-way trip without any branch-offs, in contrast to sewers.

Last edited by Jasmira on Aug 25, 2024, 2:03:22 AM
I got 2 atlas trees for boxes and for harbingers. Both additionaly have scarabs and Exarch and whatever nodes I may allocate to boost map modifiers to get more rarity and monster packs.
I too avoid wide maps. Currently I'm running Defiled cathedral and Toxic sewer. Silo is cool too, but the boss is a bit of a nuisance for me.
Last edited by Mumuzet on Aug 25, 2024, 5:22:58 AM
Finally got my level 84 body armor and helmet, ES more than doubled, so did evasion. Love it, now I can safely run all T16, might even try T17.
Being immune to all elemental ailments is huge, I was wondering if one could not replace Purity with some DPS booster but now I am not sure this would be wise. The amount of nasty-ass map mods that you can roll with Purity is ridiculous.
The only thing I am concerned about is Dicipline which I still use because I have a Watcher's Eye with ES on hit. Going Zealotry would rob me of this insane regen. Worth it?

Anyway, 87 and moving steadily towards the cluster tree transformation. It's gonna be huge. Still using the cheap anoinments, too.

One thing I noticed, PoB does not take the 'Retribution' notable and I was wondering why. It's 10 Int AND +15% overall damage. Strange.

"
Jasmira wrote:
Is it just me or does PoB not calculate Inspiration at all? I see no config for the charges or anything. I have to add a custom modifier "Skills deal 20% more Elemental damage" modifier (you are not always at 25% so I added a bit less) and another for the crit increase. Annoying!

If you go to Calcs, you should see the effect under Total More -> Cold.
Or you could locate the skill gem under Skills and try to uncheck the Enabled box and see if your damage changes.

Spoiler

Last edited by Cjin on Aug 26, 2024, 6:06:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info