[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

i did it....more than 10 tries...less than 20...i lost count.

"

The Uber Amulet

Do this when you have 40 div and are willing to spend it to add the 3rd mod "19% Increased Attributes".

1. You have a 1-mod Magic Simplex amulet with the %Int mod. Imprint it (Craicic Chimeral). This is not required but it's good to ensure that you don't lose such an expensive base if you mis-click on the Awakener combine. You'll be buying a lot of Craicic Chimerals anyway.

2. Prepare the donor bases. They must be ilvl 80+ Shaper amulets. You will need the following 6 amulets:
1) "6-9% Increased Attributes" and no other Shaper mod (magic or rare);
2) "1% Increased Damage per 15 Intelligence" and no other Shaper mod (magic or rare);
3) "6-9% Increased Attributes" + another Shaper mod from List A below;
4) "6-9% Increased Attributes" + another Shaper mod from List B below;
5) "1% Increased Damage per 15 Intelligence" + another Shaper mod from List A below;
6) "1% Increased Damage per 15 Intelligence" + another Shaper mod from List b below.

List A
Spoiler

(rare) %Attr + Gain Phys as Extra Cold
(rare) %Attr + Dmg per 15 Dex
(magic) %Attr + %Movespeed

(rare) Dmg per 15 Int + Lv 22 Discipline
(rare) Dmg per 15 Int + Lv 22 Haste
(rare) Dmg per 15 Int + Lv 22 Determination
(rare) Dmg per 15 Int + Fire DoT Multi
(rare) Dmg per 15 Int + Chance to Block Attack Damage
(rare) Dmg per 15 Int + Mana Reservation

List B
Spoiler

(rare) %Attr + Lv 22 Discipline
(rare) %Attr + Lv 22 Vitality
(rare) %Attr + Fire DoT Multi
(rare) %Attr + Ele Penetration
(rare) %Attr + %Movespeed
(magic) %Attr + Gain Phys as Extra Lightning

(rare) Dmg per 15 Int + Lv 22 Clarity
(rare) Dmg per 15 Int + Gain Phys as Extra Lightning
(rare) Dmg per 15 Int + Gain Phys as Extra Cold
(rare) Dmg per 15 Int + Gain Charges on Kill
(rare) Dmg per 15 Int + Chance to Block Spell Damage
(magic) Dmg per 15 Int + Reduced Attr Requirements

Question: Why do we need these six shaper influenced amulets with each exact specific mods? don't we need as many shaper amulets as we can have with one % increased attributes mod to sacrifice with one awakener orb?
Last edited by dkerza on Aug 20, 2024, 9:14:32 AM
"
dkerza wrote:
Question: Why do we need these six shaper influenced amulets with each exact specific mods? don't we need as many shaper amulets as we can have with one % increased attributes mod to sacrifice with one awakener orb?

The way it Awakener's Orb works is
If amulet from list A takes dmg/15int as the stat transferred to orbed amulet then:
1) every amulet from list A chooses dmg/15int as inherited stat.
2) every amulet from list B chooses not dmg/15int as inherited stat.
3) every amulet from list A "randomizes" the third stat added to the amulet (in addition to dmg/15int and %int) to be exact same stat.

So if "Dmg per 15 Int + Lv 22 Discipline" Orbed with %int Simplex would produce lets say one with "dmg/15int, %int and +22str", every other amulet from list A (that has dmg/15int as the wanted stat) will roll that same "dmg/15int, %int and +22str" as result.

So you only need one such amulet, rest will just produce duplicate results.

And those lists are not complete. if you get any combination of %attributes or dmg/15int with another shaper mod, it will belong to ether list A or B. Those listed are just what we have happened to roll so we know which list they belong to.
Last edited by Cjin on Aug 20, 2024, 12:11:14 PM
I'm trying to understand why the Enlighten gem into the helm of endgame.

I have the Sovereignty tree maxed out and I'm having no issue mana wise with Clarity/Zealotry/PoE. Just trying to understand as I'm sure there's a reasoning I've missed somewhere.

Thanks!
"
MarcFrey wrote:
I'm trying to understand why the Enlighten gem into the helm of endgame.

I have the Sovereignty tree maxed out and I'm having no issue mana wise with Clarity/Zealotry/PoE. Just trying to understand as I'm sure there's a reasoning I've missed somewhere.

Thanks!

With Enlighten you can add Aspect of the Spider.
Thanks so much! I've never added spider aspect to a build before. I didn't realize it worked like an aura/mana reservation! :)
I've been running this in Sanctum with moderate success. However, I'd love to figure out how I can ramp up the damage even further, even if it means sacrificing ES and/or Evasion. I could tolerate significant decreases to my defenses.

So far, I've made the changes below. These have resulted in a respectable damage increase, but if there's anything I could do to increase damage exponentially (again, even if it means sacrificing defenses--defenses are kind of meaningless in Sanctum), I'm all ears! I'd also welcome critiques of the changes I've made so far or alternative suggestions; I'm really just experimenting here.

I was even wondering if maybe there's a Mines version of Icestorm? I've been opting for manual-cast mode in Sanctum anyway.

- Ascendancy: Changed Heartstopper to One Step Ahead. I might change this to Swift Killer in the future, but for now, it's kind of nice to lower Sanctum enemies' Action Speed and to get a little boost myself?
- Enchants: Changed Enchant on Gloves and Helm from ES to Damage and +1 to AoE Gems/AoE respectively.

Feel free to inspect my profile directly if you're wondering something specific. It should be public.
Last edited by Asorcis on Aug 20, 2024, 12:50:37 PM
"
Cjin wrote:
"
dkerza wrote:

The way it Awakener's Orb works is
If amulet from list A takes dmg/15int as the stat transferred to orbed amulet then:
1) every amulet from list A chooses dmg/15int as inherited stat.
2) every amulet from list B chooses not dmg/15int as inherited stat.
3) every amulet from list A "randomizes" the third stat added to the amulet (in addition to dmg/15int and %int) to be exact same stat.

So if "Dmg per 15 Int + Lv 22 Discipline" Orbed with %int Simplex would produce lets say one with "dmg/15int, %int and +22str", every other amulet from list A (that has dmg/15int as the wanted stat) will roll that same "dmg/15int, %int and +22str" as result.

So you only need one such amulet, rest will just produce duplicate results.

And those lists are not complete. if you get any combination of %attributes or dmg/15int with another shaper mod, it will belong to ether list A or B. Those listed are just what we have happened to roll so we know which list they belong to.

Thanks for the explanation, I ended up having 8 shaper amulets (I bought probably 3 of them off the market) and crafted the rest that costed more than 1500 alts, and a few dozen exalts.

So.. I hit it after probably 6-7 tries, the hardest part was to get perfect roll with divs..

EDIT: Got maxed out rolls after two dozens of divs wasted IIRC, so I can join the cool kids club now.

I don't think "Grants Level 22 Clarity Skill" & "6% Increased Attributes" is on either list so you might want to add that, because that's what it gave me the trifecta.

Spoiler
Last edited by dkerza on Aug 20, 2024, 5:05:57 PM
I got so lucky this league, started 2 weeks ago.

dropped Awakened Multistrike

and crafted these with not that many tries.

5th league I played this build and nothing comes close, so much fun.
Last edited by ChaosDMG on Aug 20, 2024, 3:29:39 PM
where does ailment immunity come from cant seem to find it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info