[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I spent 60d on this build can do everything except ele reflect. Whats the point of yugul? Curses? One of the the best build i played
Last edited by chelioscrank on Aug 21, 2024, 7:23:16 AM
"
rileyhatch90 wrote:
where does ailment immunity come from cant seem to find it

Purity of Elements
"
chelioscrank wrote:
I spent 60d on this build can do everything except ele reflect. Whats the point of yugul? Curses? One of the the best build i played

Curses.

If you want reflect immunity, you need Watcher's Eye with #% reduced Reflected Elemental Damage taken while affected by Purity of Elements together with Yugul.
"
Cjin wrote:
"
rileyhatch90 wrote:
where does ailment immunity come from cant seem to find it

Purity of Elements

Speaking of ailments, do you know how to see what a certain icon in the game means without having to hover over it in real time in the heat of the action? I'm 99% sure there's not a combat log or something like that but just want to be 100%...

For example, I'm sometimes afflicted with debuffs that look like elemental ailments, but I've got Purity of Elements enabled, so it couldn't be an elemental ailment. It'd be great if I could figure out what it is without risking death, lol.

Does Purity of Elements make you immune to alternative elemental ailments as well (e.g., Scorch, Sap)? If so, then I have no idea what my debuff bar is showing sometimes.
Hi i played this build twice before and i love it I like this game but am a real noob when it comes to crafting. Could anyone help me out what I can upgrade *buy or make im currenlty lvl 94 with 9k5 es and i have the statt neckless and either i make the 3 gold annoint on it and wait untill i have more currency to do the swap since now i have to change half my gaear if i swap it out. Or i try to make the swap now and waith to annoint a new amulet. i have the oils and about 5 div

don't really need res so can't decide what suffix i want..so went with this one...any suggestions????
I absolutely love your guide, just wanted to post and say thank you for how detailed it is. I love when people show me how to craft, I'm learning a new build and just building my PoE knowledge at the same time with this guide. Really appreciate it!
"
Kullersten wrote:
Hi i played this build twice before and i love it I like this game but am a real noob when it comes to crafting. Could anyone help me out what I can upgrade *buy or make im currenlty lvl 94 with 9k5 es and i have the statt neckless and either i make the 3 gold annoint on it and wait untill i have more currency to do the swap since now i have to change half my gaear if i swap it out. Or i try to make the swap now and waith to annoint a new amulet. i have the oils and about 5 div

I was about to answer, but saw you decided to annoint the Astramentis. I wouldn't say it's wrong, but you may have to buy 3 more golden oil at some point in the future after you get the double influenced amulet. However I'm sure you are aware of that :)

In case you decided to craft the double influence amulet which is really good dmg booster I'd suggest to use the Str + Dex implicit and the catalyst which enhance the attributes for the Crusader base so you can get the +28 on Str and Dex. The detailed steps are in the guide. Equip the new amulet and see how many attribute points are still missing. Probably you'll need a belt with Str and armor with Dex. Also I would change the ring that doesn't have flat Int affix with a mirrored ring with 70+Int and some good amount of resists. It may relieve the res required from gloves/helmet and armor.

One last thing that's not related to your question, but I've noticed you don't have the basic jewel sockets near Mind over matter and Pain attunment allocated. They are required for 2 more Fertile mind jewels and later on for Forbidden flame/flesh. If you get 3 more +24 Int Fertile minds and place them on unallocated sockets and on the place of the cobalt jewel probably will have more dmg and more ES than now. Just my suggestion, may want to test it in PoB anyway.
Last edited by Mumuzet on Aug 22, 2024, 3:48:29 PM
I made a lvl 75 Lich's Circlet using Recombinator, rolled decent stats with Deafening Essences of Spite, crafted ES prefix and finally used Hunter's Exalted Orb for %Int... It rolled 6-8% Int mod (of course I got 6%). Shouldn't it be 9-10%? Did I do something wrong?
"
Qedr wrote:
I made a lvl 75 Lich's Circlet using Recombinator, rolled decent stats with Deafening Essences of Spite, crafted ES prefix and finally used Hunter's Exalted Orb for %Int... It rolled 6-8% Int mod (of course I got 6%). Shouldn't it be 9-10%? Did I do something wrong?

No, you didn't do anything wrong. There are two tiers of %int Hunter mods and it's 50-50 to hit 9-10%. Unfortunately there's no way to fix it; you've just gotta try again with another helm once you can afford it. (Happened to me, too, on a helm with really great prefixes :( )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info