[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

The opportunity cost of a reduced reflect damage implicit is reduced damage per N int, which is a more multiplier on your eHP. I prefer to get reflect immunity from Watcher’s Eye.

Magic Simplex amulets have zero mods; you cannot alt-spam them.
nop, since there is a kalandra touch ring. so that -48% all * 2.
i checked in POB, even with maximum res in all items, and 2 x all-res skill tree nodes for 4 skill points. u get to 5% rather than 75% resistances.

if u keep wiseoak always up then u can go to 40% all resistance :p
Last edited by gruumine on Aug 17, 2024, 9:44:43 AM
"
evouga wrote:
The opportunity cost of a reduced reflect damage implicit is reduced damage per N int, which is a more multiplier on your eHP. I prefer to get reflect immunity from Watcher’s Eye.

Magic Simplex amulets have zero mods; you cannot alt-spam them.

weird now I crafted this item with chaos spam, was just doing the first step of the guide and looking for T1 increased int.
Guess I can stop here if I cant afford the 3 best mods version at the moment? Should be at least equal to the 2 mod version even with T2 int?
the RNG Gods are teasing me! lol, gave me what I wanted but with low roll ( i.e. not 2x )....I have already burned 300 divs into this project.

I did the thing! :D Ty to all the folks I bought stuff from on the journey, and the words of encouragement!
i switched to the dmg/int amulet. getting dex on gloves seems impossible
"
gruumine wrote:
the RNG Gods are teasing me! lol, gave me what I wanted but with low roll ( i.e. not 2x )....I have already burned 300 divs into this project.

That thing is sick! Grats!
Other than getting a couple more levels and replacing my top left cluster, what would be the most important upgrades to grab for my character? Currently saving currency for rational doctrine/natural affinity

https://pobb.in/uSpj9Kz1Er9z
"
aiyaankiani wrote:
i switched to the dmg/int amulet. getting dex on gloves seems impossible

Not hard at all if you craft on a fractured Dex base with the Spite Essences. That guarantees you Dex and Int, and then you only need to hit a couple of good ES prefixes.
Final update for 3.25

I'm done with all challenges as usual. This is the best league ever! I've enjoyed it so much that I postponed finishing some of the challenges until I've had enough fun with the uber bosses and crafted some insane items.

- High End PoB now has the new 3.25 items and notes.

- Added the Helical Ring craft to the Gearing Guide.

- Updated the Gearing Guide with the new top bases and more crafting info.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Aug 20, 2024, 1:01:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info