[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Is there anyway to verify that Ambush and assassinate is active with forbidden flesh/blood ?
Loving the build this league, thanks Kev!

Crafted this today, it isn't much but a nice 11% damage increase over my old gloves.
"
loriental12 wrote:
Loving the build this league, thanks Kev!

Crafted this today, it isn't much but a nice 11% damage increase over my old gloves.

"damage with hits against" works with icestorm?
"
"damage with hits against" works with icestorm?

Hit is a hit. Unless it specifies it is attacks or spell hits, it is both. Then you have stuff like Righteous Fire, that doesn't hit at all, but that is a different story.
Last edited by Cjin on Aug 16, 2024, 2:42:39 AM
"
gruumine wrote:
"
OzManiak wrote:
Hi everyone,

Loving the build and I appreciate the very detailed and clear guide.

Following the crafting instructions for the helm, I obtained this.

It's pretty much perfect apart from the T2 % Int. mod. did I do something wrong or is it just RNG as to whether we get a T2 or T1 mod when applying the Hunter's Exalted Orb? If it's normal, does anyone know the ratio of T2 crafts to T1? I hope it's not as many as on the Necklace because I got like 8 T2s while spamming Alts to 1 T1 after 2000+ Alts.

yeah that's rng. also its not perfect a perfect one would have 500 ES. but this is a good one. use it while u make the 500 ES one :)

500ES! Uff, and I was pretty proud of what I did with this one haha. I don't craft much but I do enjoy it when I have currency and I know how to do it. I'll get to work on the next one.

I am trying to craft this item now (above linked item is a failure).
each try cost 10 div...on top of 15 div base.

while the int would be really good, the secondary benefit would be that I will never have to worry about attributes requirements anymore.
Last edited by gruumine on Aug 16, 2024, 10:45:04 AM
"
gruumine wrote:

while the int would be really good, the secondary benefit would be that I will never have to worry about attributes requirements anymore.

man that "failure" looks really nice :D
Finally, after so many tries (I didn't count) and burning so many divines. The following is my second vendor recipe to get two free bases with split beastcraft.

Don't hesitate to buy a fractured non-mirrored split Helical base for a much cheaper price with a "good" prefix, such as low tier EV, Max ES, Max Mana, any tier Max Life, %Fire/Lightning Damage, Accuracy, etc. and do avoid Gain life per kill, life/mana regen, you get the gist. That way also I believe you would slightly conserve Essence of Spite and hit the desired mods a bit easier due to hardcoding one sacrificial prefix mod. I bought this base for 10 div.

At first, I thought a fractured mod wouldn't be affected by the mirror and I was wrong (I bought one with fractured 30% cold damage and it bricked but it would have been realy nice if it could have hit 3 positives values on the target mods, if it's actually possible on 4/5 mods scenario.)

There are much bigger items to chase after this though.
Last edited by dkerza on Aug 17, 2024, 2:39:43 AM
"
gruumine wrote:

That's actually great but you have to accommodate two reses on both gloves and belt, also possibly one res on body armor (suffix, alongside Int and the 6% attributes craft). Taking "Practical Application" on skill tree can help.
second season with this build, and managed to afford the simplex base this time.

Some takes from my journey which maybe helps other also not so expierienced players like myself:

- Atlas: Best for me: Shrines + Strongboxes and Shrines + Blight, also take some Delirium notes
- Map: best/funiest Map: Toxic Sewer with Scry from Defiled Cath (but I wonder if Scry is bugged? So far no Apothecarys, last leagues I found multiples on Defiled Cath with alch and go)
- Armor enchant: Get reduced reflect damage taken (not sure why this is not in the guide) -> so much better to not to worry about reflect
- I play most times with rarity flask and rarity gem (dont really see negative effect on clear speed)

Suggestions are welcome, also to my build :)

Also one question to the crafting process of the simplex amu:
Since I burned now through at least 600 chaos orbs and never saw the increased int mod once, cant I also start with the % damage per int mod and then add the increased int with the awakener orb in the second step?
Also why cant I start with alt/regal/annul and which essence should give me the desired mod?

Thanks!
Last edited by supersani on Aug 17, 2024, 6:19:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info