[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

how do i find corrupted blood natural affinity i cant seem to find any in sc trade
I can't seem to find an explanation for the usage of Natural Affinity. What exactly does it do for us? It seems like it would not do a lot because we are moving around a lot while cycloning.
"
habsare24 wrote:
how do i find corrupted blood natural affinity i cant seem to find any in sc trade

Last league I played the jewels were 1c each so I just bought a bunch and corrupted them until I hit the blood immunity.

For now, you may have to use a corrupted rare jewel.
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:
Ok easy 40/40 )

Grats, man!

Where did you find your ridiculous chest piece?

And what's your /played, for the rest of us...?

I'd be very interested in your modification of Kelvynn's build -- want to discuss it? It looks like a manual curse cast build, correct?

/played 4d 22h

nope, curse by frostblink

chest piece bought for 28d
I bought like 50 of them and corrupted each. It's not really a big loss as you can sell the failed ones for 2-3c loss only.
"
habsare24 wrote:
Last edited by kasar_dobi on Dec 20, 2023, 5:17:12 AM
"
pseud0fly wrote:
I can't seem to find an explanation for the usage of Natural Affinity. What exactly does it do for us? It seems like it would not do a lot because we are moving around a lot while cycloning.

It's for the boss staff. When you cyclone it does nothing, but when you swap to self-cast and don't move it gives additionnal damage and damage resistance.

rolling this build for the second time, this time not starting with 20 div but league starting it, just hit this helm off 5 perfect fossils, 4 deafening essences, 1 annul, 1 roll on the bench craft, and one hunters exalt. better than my helm from last league imo:
@dcmallo -- nice luck there -- craftofexile says 57 spites to hit T2 ES. It's always sweet when you hit early isn't it?
Is this build capable of killing the 85 Uber bosses?
"
archwerewolf wrote:

/played 4d 22h

nope, curse by frostblink

chest piece bought for 28d

That would explain why I didn't see that chest on trade -- I was looking for 1 div or less stuff.

Played solo or in a group? Did you hit big with a high-div item, or were you farming at a high div/hour rate because it was in the first few days of the league?

I ask because that's the one thing about this game I haven't figured out -- the economy. What could I possibly farm 2 weeks after league start that would get me even a div/hour. Heist isn't doing it any more, nor are essences. Maybe I'll hit it lucky in a level 83 blueprint, but again where are the consistent returns? Ah well. I remember ichbinwerki saying he did a couple hundred chaos recipes because that's what worked for him. Yikes. It's true I could do the same, as enough rares drop for that, especially because I continue to farm low level maps for essences/contracts.

Maybe I'm just not the type to farm something over and over again, and that's really my problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info