[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Can this build farm wisped maps?

Also about the spectres I don't recommend it.
I did an SRS guardian before and even if I had minion nodes, and high level minion gems from gear modifiers, some new spectres I tried died instantly, unlike the normal ones who never died.
You have to absolutely spec for them in every single way for them to not die, and even then you have to avoid risky content like uber bosses.
Last edited by Mistok on Dec 21, 2023, 10:45:02 AM
"
archwerewolf wrote:

well i not target-farming smth or doing service or flipping on trade or smth else. just doing content that i like ) so all my currency just lucky drops )

100+ divs in lucky drops? How come this happens to you EVERY SINGLE LEAGUE??
"
Mistok wrote:
Can this build farm wisped maps?

There is an EXTREME example 1 page ago. That's 12k wisps with Beyond + Delirium.

If you are not going to such extremes (mostly Beyond because it's doing a LOT more damage than regular trash) then you can clear T16 with average mods with any amount of wisps you might find pretty comfortably.

!!! USE SOLARIS PANTHEON WITH ANTI-CRIT UPGRADE !!!

This is THE most important defense against the wisp empowered maps.
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:

well i not target-farming smth or doing service or flipping on trade or smth else. just doing content that i like ) so all my currency just lucky drops )

If you play 100 hours, you get a lot of lucky drops.
Can you no longer get % increased int synthesised implicit on rings? cant find a single one on trade
"
Vandamonia wrote:
Can you no longer get % increased int synthesised implicit on rings? cant find a single one on trade

at the time of this post... there are 39 of them in trade and the cheapest is 7.9div

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/vd70yd9SE
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Last edited by spaceace7373 on Dec 21, 2023, 5:50:11 PM
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:

If you play 100 hours, you get a lot of lucky drops.

I am the counterexample to that!!

One downside of not playing for almost 8 months was I was wondering why it was so hard for me to fill out my atlas. I remember having no problem at all earlier in the year. Then it dawned on me that I had forgotten that Kirac SOLD MAPS. It's really interesting just how many little things you have to remember.
"
Graiaule wrote:

One downside of not playing for almost 8 months was I was wondering why it was so hard for me to fill out my atlas. I remember having no problem at all earlier in the year. Then it dawned on me that I had forgotten that Kirac SOLD MAPS. It's really interesting just how many little things you have to remember.

Another way is to save up all your explorers scouting reports and use them, when you only have a few maps left.
For the level 16 cast when channeling. Do we want to level it to 16 and have staff give it +1 for 17, or level to 15 and staff +1 to 16?
"
Vandamonia wrote:
For the level 16 cast when channeling. Do we want to level it to 16 and have staff give it +1 for 17, or level to 15 and staff +1 to 16?

The correct answer is -- yes. (Either works.)

@ninuvas -- yes, I've saved up a bunch of those. Still have to fill in most of the maps first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info