[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

just wondering if the ralakesh boots would work for this build.. respeccing 2 points in atlas would mean 4 end and frenzy charges, also perma power charges so different support in staff.. maybe..
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
"
archwerewolf wrote:
"
vizisun wrote:
I had the same thinking, also bought str+int and power charge on crit charm. Swapped "power charge on critical" support gems to "increased critical strike chance" - as it is a crit build. Not sure about the math yet, but it works so far. :)

bad idea
power charge supp also gives "deal 4% more dmg per power charge", 6 charges = 24% more. and you can buy charm with +1% to crit on max power charge if you want max crit without ambush and assassination

best variation i think it's str+int and 12% mana reserv so you can fit +1 aura hatred or zealotry (cause they removed helm ench for mana res!)

I think Power Charge on Crit has pretty much same dps increase as next best support anyway, so you are not gonna get that much (if any) dps from different gem.
"
Xirgu wrote:
just wondering if the ralakesh boots would work for this build.. respeccing 2 points in atlas would mean 4 end and frenzy charges, also perma power charges so different support in staff.. maybe..

See page 297.
Last edited by Cjin on Dec 19, 2023, 4:36:55 AM
"
Cjin wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:
"
vizisun wrote:
I had the same thinking, also bought str+int and power charge on crit charm. Swapped "power charge on critical" support gems to "increased critical strike chance" - as it is a crit build. Not sure about the math yet, but it works so far. :)

bad idea
power charge supp also gives "deal 4% more dmg per power charge", 6 charges = 24% more. and you can buy charm with +1% to crit on max power charge if you want max crit without ambush and assassination

best variation i think it's str+int and 12% mana reserv so you can fit +1 aura hatred or zealotry (cause they removed helm ench for mana res!)

I think Power Charge on Crit has pretty much same dps increase as next best support anyway, so you are not gonna get that much (if any) dps from different gem.

Hypothermia is 29% against chilled enemies, so against bosses, that's a bit under 5% more. Though there's most probably better charms that can give more than 5% more damage, like the +base crit one.
Last edited by WinterHiko on Dec 19, 2023, 7:58:24 AM
wow. smb crafted dat insane amulet
LOL at these 6-8 essence mobs that have 100% crit chance. I could barely damage them before I was one-shot through 8K ES -- in a tier FIVE map. Let that be a lesson to me...

I turned off the 3 additional essences in my atlas tree -- just not worth it until I get up to 14k or so ES...

I'm having fun switching between maps and heists. What are you folks doing?
Last edited by Graiaule on Dec 19, 2023, 2:09:03 PM
Essence monsters can get quite ridiculous, especially if empowered with wisps.

The first node I turn off is usually the one that doubles the monsters with Shrieking essences. Those get super rippy.

Another trick that I use is to "preload" five storm + Frost Shield before freeing them. I don't know if you do this, but you can get a couple million DPS right as they get out of stasis.
Ok easy 40/40 )
"
archwerewolf wrote:
Ok easy 40/40 )

Grats, man!

Where did you find your ridiculous chest piece?

And what's your /played, for the rest of us...?

I'd be very interested in your modification of Kelvynn's build -- want to discuss it? It looks like a manual curse cast build, correct?
Last edited by Graiaule on Dec 19, 2023, 5:06:56 PM
"
WinterHiko wrote:
Essence monsters can get quite ridiculous, especially if empowered with wisps.

The first node I turn off is usually the one that doubles the monsters with Shrieking essences. Those get super rippy.

Another trick that I use is to "preload" five storm + Frost Shield before freeing them. I don't know if you do this, but you can get a couple million DPS right as they get out of stasis.

I preload as you do, but yes I should go equip frost shield.

Removing the 2x shriekings cuts the loot down too much IMO. I don't actually have a problem with these -- only the 6+ essence ones, and maybe half the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info