[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Anybody has seen a charm with %increased Int? I have found lots with 4% increased str. But not one with INT.
"
ninuvas1977 wrote:
Anybody has seen a charm with %increased Int? I have found lots with 4% increased str. But not one with INT.

You can find the available charm mods here : https://poedb.tw/us/Charms#CharmMods

There is no %int, all we've got is +40 str/int.
Last edited by ruthis on Dec 18, 2023, 10:55:13 AM
I'm having the best time with this build in my poe history, thanks for the awesome guide/build.

The trickster change is really nice (played it a long time ago with another variant).

Even the feared is a joke (I did get lucky so I have all the end game gear except for the rings)
Last edited by ChaosDMG on Dec 18, 2023, 2:18:31 PM
Also using this been, pretty happy with it so far, thanks for the guide.

I was wondering if using a charm to generate power charges, something like:
+str/int
+power charge on crit

could be used to then allow to replace the power charge on critical support gem on the cyclone and ST sets, and maybe adding something like frost pen on the clear staff and hypothermia on the ST staff, would it be worth it ?
I had the same thinking, also bought str+int and power charge on crit charm. Swapped "power charge on critical" support gems to "increased critical strike chance" - as it is a crit build. Not sure about the math yet, but it works so far. :)
Last edited by vizisun on Dec 18, 2023, 5:04:31 PM
I haven't leveled my wildwood ascendency past the first 2 points yet, but bought a cool tincture. All damage can shock/4% cold dmg penetration. Probably crazier stuff but this seems pretty good.
For those of us unable to afford a simplex or a shaper/crusader amulet, a good upgrade over an astramentis is

Buy a 13%+ synthesized amulet, hit it with a few deafenings of spite until you have a free suffix and 1 good resist, craft 30 str/dex, and find ~30 dex somewhere else (belt, jewels, or 2 passive points if you're unlucky.)

My total cost was 50c for amulet, 12c for catalysts, 12c for spites (got good roll on second one), and 20c crafting until I hit 30 str/dex. 94c, not bad.

----

Well, frak me. I had no idea awakener orbs were only 45c, and the shaper/crusader amulets only 2c. You can make 2 of these for one of the ones I made, for about 10% more damage. It's less deterministic though; the former is only 6c per attempt before you get something good, and the latter is ~60c per attempt and you may or may not hit what you need.

Crafting is so much fun in this game!
Last edited by Graiaule on Dec 18, 2023, 9:24:50 PM
"
I haven't leveled my wildwood ascendency past the first 2 points yet, but bought a cool tincture. All damage can shock/4% cold dmg penetration. Probably crazier stuff but this seems pretty good.

Unfortunately, tinctures do not work with this build, as they only apply to weapon attacks.
just wondering if either eater of worlds or searing exarch feels better for the build as a whole considering im almost done the atlas.
"
vizisun wrote:
I had the same thinking, also bought str+int and power charge on crit charm. Swapped "power charge on critical" support gems to "increased critical strike chance" - as it is a crit build. Not sure about the math yet, but it works so far. :)

bad idea
power charge supp also gives "deal 4% more dmg per power charge", 6 charges = 24% more. and you can buy charm with +1% to crit on max power charge if you want max crit without ambush and assassination

best variation i think it's str+int and 12% mana reserv so you can fit +1 aura hatred or zealotry (cause they removed helm ench for mana res!)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info