[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Is this viable for 3.23? Look interesting :)

Will there be a update?
"
s3bb1 wrote:
Is this viable for 3.23? Look interesting :)

Will there be a update?

Nothing that breaks the build, at worst you can use 3.22 build as long as you take removal of alternative gems and changes to gem qualities to account. Primalist ascendancy should be nice extra boost of power for this league.

Update to guide itself depends if Kelvynn wakes from his hibernation, but even if not people here are sharing their modifications to the build.
What do you guys focus on farming with this build? What do you find the most efficient and profitable?

I have been farming essence + expedition this league and doing fairly well.

Also, how do you deal with completing the atlas and defeating Atziri?
"
Leroy_pa wrote:
What do you guys focus on farming with this build? What do you find the most efficient and profitable?

I have been farming essence + expedition this league and doing fairly well.

Also, how do you deal with completing the atlas and defeating Atziri?

Essence is great. Add in your choice of main mechanic. I like invitation farming with Essence + Delirium. You Cyclone to the boss and melt them with self-cast. Super profitable.

Atziri requires reflect immunity. People usually use Yugul pantheon + Watcher's Eye. You could also use a ring mod or the elemental mastery, but it's much less efficient.
"
The repeated questions what to farm start to become annoying. This is a build guide, not an eco strat guide. Also, literally watch the gameplay and u can deduct what ANY build farms well.

In our case, medium aoe with high tankiness/recovery and solid single target always screams essences, beast, bossing, invitations, ritual and most likely ultimatum. Not having to stop to attack could lead to an argument for heist and general mapping, though to optilize u would like more speed. Ramping difficulty to make a slower pace reasonable leads to delirium.

Clearly what to avoid: speed based strats like pure boss rush and aoe horros like breach/legion/simulacrum. It is not that complicated, an initial analysis like that is possible the second u see a video of a build.

Further more, just an advise: u should instantly stop thinking about div/h, because that number is as arbitrary as it can get. It depends on:
1. Your lootfilter and the amount u pick up
2. Your ability to play "fast"
3. The stash tab organization and affinities, to a certain point access to premium tabs
4. How well u are able to liquidate farmed assets
5. The market situation in regards to your assets at any given time, a.k.a do they depreciate or are they likely to go up in price
6. The bulk price premium and how well u execute using that

Like, we could literally run the same strat and have up to 50% difference in currency per hour. Also, and this is true since streamers started to dominate currency strats: whatever a streamer advertises literally gets bad after their video since a lot of people follow it and the margins go down. What I do is literally check what streamers go for and I RUN in the opposite direction.
While most of your other points are excellent, boss rush is very good with the build. We run at 150% move speed with CDR for Frostblink, which is super fast, and the tankiness + self-cast damage makes killing bosses super comfy and fast. Last league I farmed Conqueror invitations + Delirium + Essence with no Sextant and could sustain a good 6-7 div/hour, including selling, just running through maps.
Last edited by WinterHiko on Dec 3, 2023, 7:11:23 AM
"
WinterHiko wrote:
While most of your other points are excellent, boss rush is very good with the build. We run at 150% move speed with CDR for Frostblink, which is super fast, and the tankiness + self-cast damage makes killing bosses super comfy and fast. Last league I farmed Conqueror invitations + Delirium + Essence with no Sextant and could sustain a good 6-7 div/hour, including selling, just running through maps.

I dont want to dive too deep into semantics, but for me this literally proved my point - you did conq invitations, deli and essences. I favourably judged essences, deli, and invitations :D

When I refer to boss-rush I mean builds that literally jump into a map, kill the map boss in under 30 seconds and go out, with the big focus on dropping influenced maps as well as like 4-5 rounds of screaming/incandecent invitation per hour. And for THIS we dont have enough speed, this is normally executed by mageblood-supported onslaught + quicksilver flasks, raiders with frenzy-stacked stuff, tailwind-actionspeed-blasters or some self-chill-shenanigans. What u described is, in my book, not entirely boss-rush but anyway, point noted :D
Indeed, pure map boss farming would probably not be great. I thought you included invitation farming, my bad.
I was thinking how the WI will perform now. There are 2 problems to solve:

- Arcane Surge (less mana regen and less cast speed);

- Bonechill (about 20% of the overall damage comes from here);

For mapping in general there will be no big difference wen reach a decent gear quality, but for bossing we really need to find a way to apply bonechill from the start to the end of the fight specially on ubers.

Maybe self cast the vortex and link it to Inc duration could be an option.

I'm tring to find a better way to make things easer for lazy players like me that dont like many buttons to click and worry xD!
Interestingly enough.

The new base type changes for simplex amulet:
-2 total prefixes, 100% increased magnitude of explicits.

Awakened orb together a 1%damage per 15 int amulet with a 12% increased intel amulet. Craft on hybrid str/int

And you’re left with an amulet that has almost 20% more damage than a 6 mod mirror tier synth amulet.

Neat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info