[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Simplex Amulet looks like nice as "endgame craft" with potential of having
20% increased Attributes
28% increased Intelligence
2% increased Damage per 15 Intelligence

which would increase dmg output by ~30%.

If we can get enough attributes for gems in other places.
Last edited by sumienie on Dec 1, 2023, 11:33:40 AM
frost bomb - body for curse, vortex cwdt setup
How good is this build for Delve?
"
sumienie wrote:
Simplex Amulet looks like nice as "endgame craft" with potential of having
20% increased Attributes

which would increase dmg output by ~30%.

If we can get enough attributes for gems in other places.

these two can be awakener orb'd deterministically
we could annul the extra suffix with an average of 3 tries to craft on hybrid attributes to either fill str/dex or only one and +50 int
Rip metamorph, this build went through them like butter before, it was free catalysts. I skipped the ultimatum league, no idea how that will work out.
"
JohnBaneling wrote:

Pretty good for farming. Mine was farming depth about 500 reliably, and the liches weren't too difficult.

I don't think it will challenge the depth leaders, though.
"
GrumpyDog114 wrote:
"
JohnBaneling wrote:

Pretty good for farming. Mine was farming depth about 500 reliably, and the liches weren't too difficult.

I don't think it will challenge the depth leaders, though.

It will become rippy at level 900 ~ 1000 (or unkillable life reg rare).
You can still sometimes get more valuable fossils at level 300~600, but not like those abundant at level 3000+.
Last edited by vbvan on Dec 1, 2023, 9:54:30 PM
"
WinterHiko wrote:

I don't like the idea of Frostblinking into bosses to apply chilled ground. Seems needlessly dangerous and disruptive.

Frostshield is an option once you're facetanking everything, but it requires a cast (so interrupts Cyclone) and forces you to either give up the tankiness or fight right on top of bosses, which again, seems risky.

Maybe link Vaal Coldsnap with CWDT/Bonechill/Unbound? It covers a large area, would trigger for free during mapping and we'd get some Frenzy Charges. Self-cast vaal version on bosses and let damage cast it without interrupting wuile mapping or when Vaal is on cooldown. Seems like the best solution.

For Frostblink you can also run through them and Frostblink away from them, since it leaves the chilled ground in both places, but that's fair.

I mostly used Frost Shield for invitation farming and didn't find the interrupt an issue since there I was standing still self-casting and just facetanking with occasional blinks out of telegraphed one shots. A lvl 21 FS has 4K "life" and it's 20-60% damage mitigation w/ good uptime in my experience. It's basically Fortified Ground that applies Bonechill as well.

I do like your idea of CWDT w/ Vaal Cold Snap. The AoE there is massive w/ a decent duration, and I just verified you can have multiple Cold Snap AoEs. The only issue is the cooldown isn't ideal and you wouldn't want to lose a frenzy charge for it.

Creeping Frost is also nice because it follows if the enemy moves and has the same duration, and can have 10 instances. It's really sleeper IMHO (obviously not for mapping). I think it was already better w/ Bonechill than Vortex when invitation farming just because you can spam a few and they follow the bosses around for better uptime. I think either VCS or CF are the play w/ CWDT probably.
I really would want to replace Vortex on leftclick with a warcry just to get the constant Primalist benefit... but without the Keystone for instant warcries I dont see it working out, and I dont believe we can justify 9 points just for that lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info