[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

Thanks for the help! I'll try to see what I can scrape together. I feel like I'm starving for currency this league.
Ok, this will be my last post here, but I think you should re-consider the description of this build. I am not saying that this build is bad and has always been, but honestly in this league this is pure garbage at real endgame, and I don't believe there is anything You can do about it.

- You can't get the 97+ lvl necessary for huge dps gains, since you are dying all the time getting 1-shot by some blue mobs (not your fault ofc, GGG just wants this game to die)
- endgame bossing does not exist for this build

All I'm saying is that the description for this league is not true. This is mapper build. It can only fetch a drink for the uber bosses. Arc is miserable single target skill and GF won't make up for it alone.

I believe it is possible to make this build ultra-uber-expensive so it is able to farm endgame's hardest stuff, but it would take insane amount of luck and time to get the right items now the crafting is dead.

However, as a mapper and league start this build did its job and I thank You for that.
Last edited by Belic007 on Aug 27, 2022, 4:58:19 PM
"
Lenci wrote:
Cassie thanks a lot for this build, been cruising through red maps now...

One thing I have a question is if it's viable for me to get an Atziri's step with Thunderfist gloves together or if that's not a good combination for me right now. I have about 2.5 divines and I might be able to get either the gloves or at least Atziri's and the Militant Faith that I'm also missing.

I ask this mainly due to not knowing too much about crafting and when I look at the Essence of Horror gloves or the 19% Suppres/Chaos/ES Boots I have no idea how to even start to reaching for those and they look horribly expensive in Poe Trade right.

Thanks for the build and your support!
Prioritize the Militant Faith, and consider checking out my new evasion version. Both versions have been updated to be easier to spell suppress cap the boots with. You CAN use Atziri's step with Thunderfist, but since I've updated the guide you should be able to afford better boots with 11% instead of 19%.

The essence of horror gloves are used for the guaranteed essence of horror 3.5% crit to socketed spells, anything else on top is a bonus. You can roll it yourself for more basic ones, all you do is essence a white glove. To make a stronger version, you'd use advanced Eldritch crafting. Thunderfist is stronger, but only really on bosses, and if you have your shavs 6linked already, and can afford clusters.

"
Anuv wrote:
Thanks again for all the advice (and handholding), been helping a lot. Got a Prism Guardian and it's been great, got Uber Lab done with ease. Should I go ahead and go with the Atziri and res fixes? Drop my second Gifts from Above?

I also think I got the wrong Militant Faith (turning Ghost Dance into Transcendence) thanks to your posts. Currently at around 180c right now, do you see anything to do or get?
Check the updated POB, you only need 11% suppress on boots now. Should be able to get some res with it. Second gifts is a luxury, swap it if you need to for res.

Militant faith will be high priority, check it with the tool i linked a page back before you buy it.

"
Belic007 wrote:
Ok, this will be my last post here, but I think you should re-consider the description of this build. I am not saying that this build is bad and has always been, but honestly in this league this is pure garbage at real endgame, and I don't believe there is anything You can do about it.

- You can't get the 97+ lvl necessary for huge dps gains, since you are dying all the time getting 1-shot by some blue mobs (not your fault ofc, GGG just wants this game to die)
- endgame bossing does not exist for this build

All I'm saying is that the description for this league is not true. This is mapper build. It can only fetch a drink for the uber bosses. Arc is miserable single target skill and GF won't make up for it alone.

I believe it is possible to make this build ultra-uber-expensive so it is able to farm endgame's hardest stuff, but it would take insane amount of luck and time to get the right items now the crafting is dead.

However, as a mapper and league start this build did its job and I thank You for that.
Consider giving the brand new evasion version a go. It's better equipped to deal with the new nonsense Archnem rares. The swap isn't much either, it's a flask, helmet, and aura gem. I did notice this problem with the new map stuff and that's why I've just released it.

Your bossing claims are untrue, you just need gear like any other build. I completed The Feared on an inferior version of this build. That's why there are videos of boss kills at the top of the post.

Thanks for trying out the build and whether you reroll or go eva, best of luck <3
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
Prioritize the Militant Faith, and consider checking out my new evasion version. Both versions have been updated to be easier to spell suppress cap the boots with. You CAN use Atziri's step with Thunderfist, but since I've updated the guide you should be able to afford better boots with 11% instead of 19%.

The essence of horror gloves are used for the guaranteed essence of horror 3.5% crit to socketed spells, anything else on top is a bonus. You can roll it yourself for more basic ones, all you do is essence a white glove. To make a stronger version, you'd use advanced Eldritch crafting. Thunderfist is stronger, but only really on bosses, and if you have your shavs 6linked already, and can afford clusters.

Just got a good boots with 14% for a bargain so I'll go with that yea, thanks for the tips! So I'll focus on the Jewel and Thunderfist then! Thanks a lot Cassie, I'm loving the build and the updates you have been doing on PoB have been really helpful!
"
Lenci wrote:
Just got a good boots with 14% for a bargain so I'll go with that yea, thanks for the tips! So I'll focus on the Jewel and Thunderfist then! Thanks a lot Cassie, I'm loving the build and the updates you have been doing on PoB have been really helpful!
Yw <3 My league relies on it too! haha
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Hello again, I've bought some new gear including the Crown of the Inward Eye. Am I missing something or why does it give me -2k Recoverable ES?

Here's my current POB: https://pastebin.com/YgHi75PQ
"
Hyker3 wrote:
Hello again, I've bought some new gear including the Crown of the Inward Eye. Am I missing something or why does it give me -2k Recoverable ES?

Here's my current POB: https://pastebin.com/YgHi75PQ

You allocated Ghost Dance (keystone) without first transforming it into Inner Conviction using Militant Faith (dominus mod).
Oh my, thanks a lot for the quick answer. I'll try to get one asap!
Is it good to unspec Ghost Dance until then?
"
Hyker3 wrote:
Oh my, thanks a lot for the quick answer. I'll try to get one asap!
Is it good to unspec Ghost Dance until then?

Only on the default version, not the evasion version.
Thanks again for the help earlier. Managed to clear Merciless and feel like I'm making progress now!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info