[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

"
Cassie322 wrote:
I've added a lightning conduit gem setup to the POBs, for those who are interested. It's slightly more DPS at the cost of mobility.

For the evasion build when I allocate the Militant Faith in the upper area Deep Thoughts become Smite the Wicked (chance to inflict fire exposure) but in your PoB that is not happening... is this right?
"
Lenci wrote:
"
Cassie322 wrote:
I've added a lightning conduit gem setup to the POBs, for those who are interested. It's slightly more DPS at the cost of mobility.

For the evasion build when I allocate the Militant Faith in the upper area Deep Thoughts become Smite the Wicked (chance to inflict fire exposure) but in your PoB that is not happening... is this right?

yea you need a different timeless jewel roll, check the calculator before buying it.

https://vilsol.github.io/timeless-jewels/tree

(note that this is kinda optional, switching it out just unlocks ghost shroud)
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 28, 2022, 8:13:06 PM
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Lenci wrote:
"
Cassie322 wrote:

yea you need a different timeless jewel roll, check the calculator before buying it.

https://vilsol.github.io/timeless-jewels/tree

(note that this is kinda optional, switching it out just unlocks ghost shroud)

Thanks a lot Cassie, just sold what I got for double the price I bought before so I'll just buy the right one now, didn't know that changed them a lot.

I feel like my rare ring is doing nothing, I already have enough resistance with the belt I just got and all the uniques... I really don't know what to upgrade next to start fighting uber bosses besides rings but those would be extremely expensive from what I see in trade (ther is pretty much none lol). Could you suggest what could be my next upgrade that could cost like 2 or 3 divines or how would I craft a +1 max power charge ring?
Last edited by Lenci on Aug 28, 2022, 8:44:07 PM
"
Lenci wrote:
Thanks a lot Cassie, just sold what I got for double the price I bought before so I'll just buy the right one now, didn't know that changed them a lot.

I feel like my rare ring is doing nothing, I already have enough resistance with the belt I just got and all the uniques... I really don't know what to upgrade next to start fighting uber bosses besides rings but those would be extremely expensive from what I see in trade (ther is pretty much none lol). Could you suggest what could be my next upgrade that could cost like 2 or 3 divines or how would I craft a +1 max power charge ring?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Kalandra/emwohL

You have to search by 'implicit' power charge, they drop from synthesis map bosses.

You can get +1 power charge corruption on the vertex for about 2 divines.

You could use a watcher's eye, as well as awakened support gems. I'd also recommend a level 21 arc. (Arc gem stat priority is 21>vaal>anomalous, but perfect is all 3)

After you'd consider your gloves, boots, and helmet done, you can then run uber labs (carrying a tainted blessing for your helmet) to get enchants. There's a few good helmet enchants, you'll know em when you see em.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 28, 2022, 8:57:03 PM
Why you dont put aura gems in vertex?
"
Why you dont put aura gems in vertex?

The mana cost reduction on CWDT triggers is more valuable.
Hi cassie,

I've kinda hit a wall with T16's and bossing now. Is there anything that stands out as wrong to you? I'm really struggling with just getting one shot with a lot of the late game boss content
"
Vainone wrote:
Hi cassie,

I've kinda hit a wall with T16's and bossing now. Is there anything that stands out as wrong to you? I'm really struggling with just getting one shot with a lot of the late game boss content

You need to 6 link your shavs, and your thunderfist should be damage links instead of curses now. You need level 21 main spells and awakened supports. None of your flasks are instilled (this matters a ton). You're missing spell suppression on your boots (update POB for an example). I've also changed the POB trees a little bit. It'll take a while but eventually you need +1 power charge on helmet and rings.

In summary, you have a lot of small things adding up to a huge difference. Your damage will go up about 50% if you just upgrade your skill gems and helmet.

You should also consider swapping to the evasion setup if you think you can handle the intricacies, it's quite a lot safer in high-tier maps. Just be sure not to instill the granite or upgrade crown of the inward eye if you're gonna do this.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 29, 2022, 11:37:42 AM
Mb Atlas Tree Upd to 3.19.0?
"
ValentX70 wrote:
Mb Atlas Tree Upd to 3.19.0?
Done now, thanks. When I was messing with it I didn't see the option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info