[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

"
JGraypatt wrote:
Thanks again for the help earlier. Managed to clear Merciless and feel like I'm making progress now!
Well done!
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
JGraypatt wrote:
Thanks again for the help earlier. Managed to clear Merciless and feel like I'm making progress now!

Glad you did it, good job, and like I said there is still a few upgrades you can do before actually needing a divine, keep pushing! :)
Thanks for the guide; I've been having a blast so far playing this!
Hey Cassie,

Want to say awsome build agian, im having fun progressing slowly.

I wanted to check in with you to see where im at, i can do t12 maps easy, more than that and i get blown up a bit.

what is the real diffrence on going evasion instead of armor.
I might give the evasion version a go. I'm dying a lot at T14+ maps from random AN bullshit. I know I'm far from having all the pieces but that's mostly for damage (Militant Faith, 6L shavs, cluster jewels...).

Thanks for providing an alternative.
Hello. I have tried out this character. Funny and lovely , but On bosses or rares is uber slow. Is there anything I miss? kinda great gear and I try to use Galvanic+ charged Arc on them. Slow and Low damage , compare to any other late gear. Thank you
Build only for mapping and no for boss fighting, low dps, low surv. Maximise build do not cost this
"
WickedHero wrote:
Hey Cassie,

Want to say awsome build agian, im having fun progressing slowly.

I wanted to check in with you to see where im at, i can do t12 maps easy, more than that and i get blown up a bit.

what is the real diffrence on going evasion instead of armor.
In my experience the evasion setup has been tankier overall, but you'll get one-shot by specific bosses like minotaur a bit more often. I'd recommend it if you can handle setting up your gear properly.

"
Anyx1337 wrote:
Hello. I have tried out this character. Funny and lovely , but On bosses or rares is uber slow. Is there anything I miss? kinda great gear and I try to use Galvanic+ charged Arc on them. Slow and Low damage , compare to any other late gear. Thank you
Your characters are set to private, but I'd be willing to bet you haven't picked up power charge gear, cluster jewels, or awakened gems yet.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 28, 2022, 10:19:26 AM
I've added a lightning conduit gem setup to the POBs, for those who are interested. It's slightly more DPS at the cost of mobility.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
In my experience the evasion setup has been tankier overall, but you'll get one-shot by specific bosses like minotaur a bit more often. I'd recommend it if you can handle setting up your gear properly.

I can confirm that the evasion build feels much better for survivability. Sure you lose a bit of damage but with the rest of the gear coming up I'm sure it'll not be an issue.

I can finally focus on leveling again so thank you for that !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info