[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

Is it normal to take lots of over time damage after casting my arc? All my energy shield and half my health just disappears like the packs.

And CWDT needs too much health to trigger should i just not level it up?
Thank you for the answer. One of the only things is that the PoB is a bit confusing with all the auras etc.. if it would be possible to have a clearer explanation in the PoB Notes page?
"
PATTlS wrote:
Is it normal to take lots of over time damage after casting my arc? All my energy shield and half my health just disappears like the packs.

If you use Shimmeron you will lose a lot of ES when you crit. That's why you NEED to do the merc lab before using it (you instant leech more life that you would have lost).
You're probably sick of seeing me type by now but thanks for your endless patience, fixed those issues and am now feeling nigh-immortal in red maps :D

Thanks!!

I dont understand how you can call this a tanky build. Do i miss something?
Iam still missing the last lab, the clarity watchers eye and disciplin lvl 20, but right now i only have 4k es.

Even if i manage to get to 4,5k es, i think there still will be alot of oneshots.
"
PATTlS wrote:

You won't take damage from Shimmeron after completing merciless lab and allocating soul drinker ascendancy (Except when hitting vampiric mobs). You should not use Shimmeron until you get this done. CWDT levels give you more molten shell defense, it's worth having it high level.

"
HazMad99 wrote:
Thank you for the answer. One of the only things is that the PoB is a bit confusing with all the auras etc.. if it would be possible to have a clearer explanation in the PoB Notes page?

Check the gems section. It's just mana auras, life auras, and upgraded life auras. Shavs lets you reserve your life and use the first life aura set because you wont die to chaos damage energy shield bypass. Prism guardian lets you use better auras, you completely remove the old ones when you get it.

"
xXivOo wrote:
I dont understand how you can call this a tanky build. Do i miss something?
Iam still missing the last lab, the clarity watchers eye and disciplin lvl 20, but right now i only have 4k es.

Even if i manage to get to 4,5k es, i think there still will be alot of oneshots.

Determination, molten shell, and a granite flask make you nearly immune to physical damage. 100% spell suppression at 63%, with crit protection mastery, blocks the majority of boss and rare archnemesis effects.

The only thing it's vulnerable to is elemental attacks, which generally don't do enough to one-shot you unless you stand next to a giant melee mob in a bonus damage map. Bosses don't have many elemental attacks. In addition, the only ways in the entire game to mitigate elemental attacks are block and max res, which most builds don't have, including this one. You can use the Aegis Aurora version if you'd like to be tankier, but it does about half damage.

In other words, 4k ES at 70% damage mitigation is better than 8k ES at less mitigation.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 27, 2022, 10:49:19 AM
Cassie thanks a lot for this build, been cruising through red maps now...

One thing I have a question is if it's viable for me to get an Atziri's step with Thunderfist gloves together or if that's not a good combination for me right now. I have about 2.5 divines and I might be able to get either the gloves or at least Atziri's and the Militant Faith that I'm also missing.

I ask this mainly due to not knowing too much about crafting and when I look at the Essence of Horror gloves or the 19% Suppres/Chaos/ES Boots I have no idea how to even start to reaching for those and they look horribly expensive in Poe Trade right.

Thanks for the build and your support!
Just got to maps and I feel like I've hit a brick wall. I don't have the survivability to even complete Merciless Lab so that I can equip Shimm. I don't have the currency to buy almost anything off of the budget item list when most of the key items cost in the neighborhood of a Div. I just don't know where to go from here.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
i'd go like this for buy order: anoint ammy, crown of the inward eye, 4-5l shavs (your galvanic field goes in here; you could temporarily run whispers of doom with elemental weakness), atziri's step+fix res on other slots (ring?), energy from within, ETC other big stuff

Thanks again for all the advice (and handholding), been helping a lot. Got a Prism Guardian and it's been great, got Uber Lab done with ease. Should I go ahead and go with the Atziri and res fixes? Drop my second Gifts from Above?

I also think I got the wrong Militant Faith (turning Ghost Dance into Transcendence) thanks to your posts. Currently at around 180c right now, do you see anything to do or get?

https://pastebin.com/CzsbFC62
Last edited by Anuv on Aug 27, 2022, 3:37:14 PM
"
JGraypatt wrote:
Just got to maps and I feel like I've hit a brick wall. I don't have the survivability to even complete Merciless Lab so that I can equip Shimm. I don't have the currency to buy almost anything off of the budget item list when most of the key items cost in the neighborhood of a Div. I just don't know where to go from here.

There is a lot of improvement you can do with way less than a divine, maybe if you have like 50 chaos that's already enough and if you don't, do more chaos recipes until you have it. The fact most of your gear is not even linked with the proper gem is what mainly I see that could be improved and you should focus on following the "Extreme Budget".

First look at your ring, you can easily find one for like a single chaos that gives at least 20% chaos res, 20% fire, 20% light, 20% cold, thats all you need for the ring but I would invest a 2 or 3 more chaos and get even higher res on it. Your belt also can be easily improved, it gives you %17 chaos res and that's it, I queried in trade for a Belt with 40 energy shield, 25% chaos and a count of at least 2 of the 3 elemental resistance with over 20% and they are around 5 chaos cost.

After that you should do the CWDT gem setup which will help a lot with survivability, grab a 6 linked blue sockets for less than 10 chaos and actually do a 6 link setup for Arc or Galvanic Field so you do more damage, buy a Crown of the Inward Eye Prophet Crown which is like less than 12 chaos and if that once again cuts your resistance it shows you need to have a shield focusing on res only instead of energy shield (which is why on the "Extreme Budget" setup that's all that is listed there on the shield, stone ring and belt) - might even need to consider orb of regret into the Chaos resistance talent tree branch if needed ("One with Evil" and "Resistance and Ailment Protection Mastery") and that alone should help with Merc Lab so you can buy Shimmeron. I don't know if this was right but thats how I managed to use Discipline/Clarity and Wrath auras together before going for the Prism guardian to have Purity of Elements being used also.

At least that's the trading path I followed on my char, I got used to dying a lot when I reach yellow maps but then I managed to get a Divine orb and improved to the next items that were a 4-link Shavronnes (that I later 5 linked myself) and the Prism Guardian which both are costing way less than a divine now 1 week later (around 80 chaos total).
Last edited by Lenci on Aug 27, 2022, 3:41:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info