[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

Once you pick up the node that lets you overleech, it's not a problem anymore. At least in my experience
"
Neyvane wrote:
how to sustain the shimmeron damage ?

The Soul Drinker Ascendancy should counter this.
"
Hey Cassie loving the build, I'm stumped with figuring out how to get more es currently sitting at around 3.6k, any suggestions?

From what I can tell, at this point you've just got clarity watcher's eye, ES on boots, and a lot of small stuff left to get. Unique gear rolls, discipline level, etc. Your cluster jewels will contain rare jewels with 6% ES.

"
Vainone wrote:
I've got shav's, a prism guardian, prohpet crown, pretty much everything except thunderfist since that's crazy expensive rn. I feel like I do 0 damage in red maps currently :(

You're still missing a lot of scaling, such as 6L shavs, horror or thunderfist gloves, etc. This will get better.

"
Nice for map clear, Terrible single target on bosses :S

It gets better. The scaling is tremendous but it's not too broken on budget gear.

"
Hyker3 wrote:
Hello Cassie, is there any tips you could give me on the build? I know I'm still missing a lot but I'm not sure what to prioritize right now. I'm lacking tons of ES right now so I'll probably buy the ES gem next.

Here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/2TF3tw6k

Edit: Changed the node Alacrity to starting the ES Mastery.

The biggest thing you're lacking by far is Presence of Chayula. You can also get Energy from Within and essence of horror/ES gloves.

"
Belic007 wrote:
Does the Militant Faith jewel need to be exactly 6000 new faithful converted, or up to 6000? Or at least 6000?

It has to be a completely random number that does NOT convert the Infusion notable in its radius, you can check it before buying it here: https://vilsol.github.io/timeless-jewels/tree
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
When i put the militant gem in it changes ghost dance to transcendence and is dropping all my res to 60%, is that expected?
"
Vainone wrote:
When i put the militant gem in it changes ghost dance to transcendence and is dropping all my res to 60%, is that expected?

No, you need one that has "dominus" mod, and check it with the tool.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
To anyone currently using this build for general progression, please update to the newest version, as substantial improvements have been made.
Just afraid of the map mods, there seem to be many we have to be aware of T_T
So Ive Acquired Most of the More Expensive Gear Just Trying Grind Out Gear While I wait for the rings to be More Readily Available However Ive found i did a bit of testing In red maps today I dropped Ghost Reaver In Favor of Wicked ward And With our Uber Lab When ever we Supress spell damage even though we are constantly degening Wicked ward will top us off to full which I have found to great Success Against Some End game Bosses
Light of Lunaris shield has gotten pretty expensive, 40c~ish is there anything else that we could be using for smooth leveling?
"
HazMad99 wrote:
Light of Lunaris shield has gotten pretty expensive, 40c~ish is there anything else that we could be using for smooth leveling?

There's nothing else that provides a significant benefit. You'd just use whatever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info