Unpredictable Vulkan crashes with vk::Device::waitForFences: ErrorDeviceLost

So I thought I had fixed this problem....but apparently its fucking back now!

vk::Queue::submit: ErrorDeviceLost

I went to start the game up today, & boom, just getting these errors every time I try to start the game up.

Last time I had to reinstall my video card drivers to fix the issue.

this time, Im just going to uninstall this game, because y'all obviously don't give a fk about fixing it, so why should I care about playing it?

This is literally the only game on my pc out of dozens that has any issues whatsoever, not destiny 2, not division 2, not diablo, or back4blood, or anything else, everything runs, EXCEPT THIS GAME.

This is why none us gamers don't trust you devs anymore. You're all just concerned with taking our money & nothing else.
Same Problem here.

vk::Queue::submit: ErrorDeviceLost

vulkan , 3080

Windows 10 pro 64 bit
Same issues here.

I didn't experience this until I upgraded my GPU from 1080ti to 3080ti a couple weeks ago. I've cleaned cache, used DDU to install fresh drivers, changed audio settings, among other approaches provided in various threads here. No bueno...

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X
RAM: 16GB
GPU: 3080ti FTW3
PSU: 1000W Gold
MB: Crosshair 8 Hero
Renderer: Vulkan
Last edited by FluJerky on Sep 27, 2022, 8:29:24 PM
It's still here 3.19

R5 3600
Ryzen 6700xt

The hell with this crash I've had enuf of this.
all of a sudden having these exact same crashes. this has made the game completly unplayable to be honest because most of the time i cant even get to my character list, and the few times i do, i cant finish a map before it crashes. been like this for 3 days now and its really starting to be a pain in the ass
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Don't know if it's the same thing, but today my game crashed to desktop (had happened maybe 5 times in the last week. Now I am getting vk::Device::WaitForFences: ErrorDeviceLost every time I attempt to open the game (at GGG logo). Infuriating.
I can't play the game anymore getting crashes every 5 minutes on Vulkan

vk::Device::WaitForFences: ErrorDeviceLost

Garuda Linux
GTX 650 Ti Boost
Nvidia driver

DX11 drops fps to 3 every few seconds
DX12 crashes the game probably not supported

My hardware is poop but this doesn't seem to be the problem
Need more brains, exile?
Same here

I7 10700K
RTX 3070
Last edited by ManiakMogg on Dec 14, 2022, 2:11:50 AM
vk::device::waitforfences: error device lost

Vulkan
Windows 10 Pro
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
NVIDIA Driver
Same error. First time that it happened to me. At first I thought it was because of my GPU undervolt, but I don't have any issue with any other game.

Ryzen 7700x
3070 ti

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info