Unpredictable Vulkan crashes with vk::Device::waitForFences: ErrorDeviceLost

Same issue here, happens somewhat randomly, but so far only when "something happens", which is usually combat, and for some reason character is not logged out at the moment of crash, which leads to death.
Issue still present as of 3.18.1.
Do they normally fix these type of crashes or ignored it till the people having issues go away?
Tried to play 3.18 but "vk::Device::waitForFences: ErrorDeviceLost" happens every 30 mins. I lost patience and quit. Just came back today for gauntlet, still crashing every 30m. Would be nice if I could play the game I spent a thousand dollars in mtx on.
"
axeclipse wrote:
Tried to play 3.18 but "vk::Device::waitForFences: ErrorDeviceLost" happens every 30 mins. I lost patience and quit. Just came back today for gauntlet, still crashing every 30m. Would be nice if I could play the game I spent a thousand dollars in mtx on.

Same here :/
Same here, i can't even finish the campain, so i just left the game. I'm not planning on coming back soon. If at least they did care about the forum and post something back, but no. Getting mtx and a new buggy expansion with least and least player every league seems to be their modo from now on.
Same issue here for over 2 leagues now including the exact error dialog box as in the OP.
Same Issue.

Got a new PC Setup... and trying to set up my Stashtabs for the new League.
And now this is pretty unsettling... because i want to play on Friday.

Is there a fix?

Last edited by Knopperz on Aug 17, 2022, 3:53:13 PM
Same issue here, started when i changed to Vulkan and i really don't want to go back to using dx11 because for me Vulkan just gives a better performance overall i get like 120fps in Vulkan no stutters while in dx11 stays at around 80 to 90 and in juiced maps i get some stutters. Hope this gets fixed when the new league starts as i want to play the game this Friday.
Last edited by Rex_Inferno on Aug 17, 2022, 10:04:07 PM
played all last league with zero crashes and now this league its crashing like 3-5x every hour

3060ti
5600x

tried everything like dx11/12, vulkan, fullscreen/window mode etc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info