Archnemesis Rare Changes (Part 2)

When you do the individual look arounds I hope you look at the herald of the obelisk distance, I seem to get attacked by the obelisks when the monster isn't even within multiple screens distance to me
With those archmods i died at first act. For the first time playing this game (wich is quite a few years), after several very narrow situations. Bad thing.
With those archmods i am playing this game like i did at the begining. I had to learn all the quirks and mechanics. Now i have to do it again, but its almost completly new. Good thing, kinda.
Remove effigy, remove drought bringer, and any other instagib, buildbraking mod, if there is more. they were fine in archnemezis league, when we could simply not spawn them. Or spawn them with other character. Now, When it can show up randomly? A bad joke, that's what it is.
you are happy with the changes? good for you. NOONE else is. frm beginner to pro everyone hates this horeshit addition of archnemesis mods. (very VERY few exceptions)
Last edited by Eshu on May 14, 2022, 6:56:32 PM
Or... Just remove AN Mods from the roll tables and give us an opt-in mechanic for that so some of us can actually continue to enjoy the game.... I mean I play in standard FFS and it's damn near unplayable.

Chris - I KNOW you hate us, but can you please not hate us so much we start hating you? We are after all, contributing to the revenue your company needs to keep the game running and keep you getting paid brother.

Came here for the truly unhinged amount of character build options. Will be leaving due to league after league of pandering to the beta masochists who continue to say "too easy" because they're exploiting broken mechanics (like HH) and ultimately only play for 6 hours a season on twitch then troll the rest of us until the end of the league.
i quiet the league it took forever to get to maps. I already played like 3 years poe but i think it is time to move on
Also please make everything so punishing for melee builds. There's an insane difference in dealing with those overpowered rares with a melee that needs to stop to apply dps and any other build that can do that while kite around.
As long as mods that are totally binary are phased out, I don't care about the rest. A mod checklist of "this is possible" vs. "this is not possible" is dumb.
Early game is the hardest for most of the players. Make sure you aware the average players are not going through for this harsh mod. Make the rare and blue monster less aggressive should help you keep the players.
I am really sick of all the post death bullshit that makes you have to stand there waiting for them to clear before you can loot or you will be killed.
Do not get me wrong, but how these base flaws not came out during that extensive pre-testing?
The balancing was clearly visible already in act 2 at the first red beast encounter.
Then the first incursion, first research, first blight all just confirmed.

On my side, the problem is still not their difficulty, they could remain as they were shipped.
With all timed events being changed accordingly, and with all these long fights dropping loot properly.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info