Rare and Magic Monster Balance

"
thiago231 wrote:
I'm honestly sad that they already nerfed it. People will complain about it for like 1 week, 2 max. After they have their character leveled and geared up, they would realize that this is actually good and that you like to have a challenge. Just press a button and explode everything is only cool if the enemy that you are facing isn't too weak.

say the guy playing in the standard with gear and avoiding the league mechanic that buff even more the packs/rares strenght
Last edited by Mokurp on May 14, 2022, 1:49:42 PM
This needs another nerf the further you get into the game it becomes literally a gankfest. I have never died so much in the campaign as I have this time.

Literally league mechanics are brutal Abyss shits out turbo charged rares 3 at a time that drain your mana or remove flasks.

If you really want to keep these mods please limit them to ONE tag during the campaign 2 during tier 1-6 than 3 at 7+. An essence monster or beast with literally 8 tags is just insanity especially during the campaign.
Haven't been this disinterested on day 2 before. I am actively avoiding old mechanics because I know there's a good chance I'm going to get 1-shot at least once. The league mechanic isn't enticing and actually using it is asking to blow through 6 portals per map. Heist is not a fun experience.

I thought Archnemesis' mechanics weren't regularly rewarding enough to deal with the annoyance of the mods, now we get that annoyance multiple times per map without any of the rewards.

Friend list when from 9 people online late last night to 1 this afternoon and most have said they aren't coming back this league.
Whoever wanted Hard mode is now happy.
Anyone who wanted another game now has one more reason ... to play something else.
"
JimmyWoodman wrote:
Anyone who wanted another game now has one more reason ... to play something else.

This is the reason I'm going back to lost ark
I don't want to go back, the daily chores are boring and the game is pay to win, but it still beats enjoying the vision of chris wilson where any fun is gated behind hundreds of hours of grinding.
PoE could be so much better but sadly they have chosen to cater to the 1% who want the game to randomly one-shot them for "stream content"
91 deaths with level 69.
With FlickerStrike 6 Link Terminus East, I don't even need to try to run T3.

GGG you guys have outdone yourselves in ridiculousness again.

Talking about test's?
What have you tested?
No nice coal for package you have bagged.
What a nerf has gone online today? Need as Meele not even try to run anything decent.

And for all the "We love GGG" people.
Are you really so blinded? You should already see how unbalanced and half-finished the nonsense was brought to market.

I need 30 sec for a rare pack with 3 deaths, but the boss I lay in 5 sec?

Since really the biggest fool must notice that Chris has screwed us again.

Last edited by DeDavini on May 14, 2022, 2:00:55 PM
I love the challange tbh.....but preferably in "endgame" (starting at red tier maps) where I have a well rounded starter build with decent DMG and defenses.

The problem here is that overtuned magic/rare mobs will reduce the build diversity significantly and people will be forced to play the few meta builds to succeed (Or have to invest 3 times more currency into non-meta build).

The best example is Diablo 2....Hammerdin doing prety fine clearing all content, the rest has to invest way more into the build (Infinity f.e.) to do the same. ;)

As said I love the new challange but I hope that you balance it so even non-meta build having a good time. ;)
Last edited by CroDanZ on May 14, 2022, 2:03:52 PM
"
CroDanZ wrote:
I love the challange tbh.....but preferably in "endgame" (starting at red tier maps) where I have a well rounded starter build with decent DMG and defenses.

The problem here is that overtuned magic/rare mobs will reduce the build diversity significantly and people will be forced to play the few meta builds to succeed (Or have to invest 3 times more currency into non-meta build).

The best example is Diablo 2....Hammerdin doing prety fine clearing all content, the rest has to invest way more into the build (Infinity f.e.) to do the same. ;)

As said I love the new challange but I hope that you balance it so even non-meta build having a good time. ;)

Even without Infinitiy I can lay just about anything in D2, alternatively I go out of my way to avoid the immunes.

Your comparison is like comparing apples to oranges.
"
DeDavini wrote:
91 deaths with level 69.

Talking about test's?
What have you tested?

What a nerf has gone online today? Need as Meele not even try to run anything decent.

Are you really so blinded? You should already see how unbalanced and half-finished the nonsense was brought to market.

I think comments like yours are funny. Learn how to use any defenses lol. Like if you die 91 times in campaign you literally aren't trying man. I died 12 times on SSF chieftain, once past act 5. I'm not saying mobs aren't overtuned still, I hope they nerf a bit more especially in maps, but 91 deaths in campaign... is just laziness imo lol.
"
"
DeDavini wrote:
91 deaths with level 69.

Talking about test's?
What have you tested?

I think comments like yours are funny. Learn how to use any defenses lol. Like if you die 91 times in campaign you literally aren't trying man. I died 12 times on SSF chieftain, once past act 5. I'm not saying mobs aren't overtuned still, I hope they nerf a bit more especially in maps, but 91 deaths in campaign... is just laziness imo lol.

who is talking about the campaign?
Did you even read through what I wrote?

I am zoom player.
That's why I play flicker, what's the problem?
If I want to pay attention to defense or something else, I play HC.

I have certainly made 30 maps currently from level 60 - 69 and it is simply impossible to do anything with Flicker.

Now you come to me with Flicker pay attention to defense xddd
The build is fucked - period.

But you are again one who does not understand and simply has the fan glasses on.

We can make everything harder, that's fine.
But it's not the point of the story to tell that there are no balance adjustments and then you smash half-hearted crap on the market.

It's not balanced.
Period off the end.

Or is it really normal for you that a rare or magic pack is far stronger than the actual boss?

Are you really that blinded?

Last edited by DeDavini on May 14, 2022, 2:20:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info