Challenges in Path of Exile: Sentinel

Will be my first league, keen to try it out.
Some chill
90% of the comments be like...
"Challenges are challenging, oh no"
So are wings animated or what?

Do they change stance in movement or in battle? Maybe some visual effects?
"
Caizoe wrote:
"
d_n_r wrote:
When chris wilson said the challenges this league will be the hardest of all times i told a friend in poe "i hope this doesn't mean bad challenges like: defeat the maven on a rainy day at exactly 4:35pm while a dwarf plays enter sandman in banjo on the street".... and well, here we are... 24 seems reasonable.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

The dwarves always play wonderwall in my maps. I'll never get these challenges done. 😢

Seriously though, conditional challenges are awful.
FINALLY!! ARMOUR SET
What's this? A real challenge?

GL with Searing Exarch :D
Problem: Players are having fun in Path of Exile.
Solution: Remove fun.
cool rewards but challenges are probably too hard/time consuming for me, even 24/40. Some challenges seem quite RNG gated, which I'm not too much a fan of as well. Maybe (new) Atlas passives help with that (maybe even a lot), can't really judge it since haven't tried out too many specific atlas nodes (not really liking the mechanics and whatnot). but Orbs of Unmaking will definitely see some use this league, without specific atlas nodes some challenges seem borderline impossible.
I've said it for a couple years now, mainly after all the challenge reveals mainly in hope that GGG will one day get the memo..

To add to what a lot of others have already said, and repeat myself yet again..

Why is RNG a factor in CHALLENGES!?!

Really bad take ... Again..
I expected hard challenges but some of them looks like impossible. I wonder for how much people will sell some of the boss carries.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info