Path of Exile: Sentinel Teasers

***Headhunter exists***
- every non minion build that uses it reaches unattainable God like power levels for mapping

***minion builds***
- cant benefit from headhunters offensively
- don't have any chase items

****My Proposition****
Forbidden flame jewel that allocates *Supreme Love*
(All bonuses from your equipped belt apply to your Minions instead of you)

***minion builds***
- now have a supreme chase item
- are now really happy

***Peasants rejoice***
With Wrath of the Cosmos and more than 4 altars, can we get chance to duplicate eldritch currencies more than once?
"
Fabs54 wrote:
***Headhunter exists***
- every non minion build that uses it reaches unattainable God like power levels for mapping

***minion builds***

****My Proposition****

***minion builds***
- are now really happy

***Peasants rejoice***

Just because item isnt unique doesnt mean it isnt chase, minion builds have extremely expensive wands, helms and couple other pieces.
"
Fabs54 wrote:
***Headhunter exists***

***minion builds***

****My Proposition****

***minion builds***
- are now really happy

***Peasants rejoice***

Sure, make minions even stronger and beneficial than they already were. Why do they not just make an entirely minion based game and erase all other build archetypes altogether?

Please just keep your minion-based petitions to yourself and play a non-cheesy build for once. Or I don't know, play heroes of idleon or cookie clicker or anything else that plays by itself.

Arian Synthesis of G3
Nice
Pog
Hey, cool thing you added Breachlord minimap icon just like Delirium bosses have got.

But how about adding regular map boss icon as well? This could improve user experience tremendously, especially when a map has no separate arena.

While we're at the QoL changes, why not add Abyssal Trove icon as well, haha 😅
wraeclast.pl - Polish info hub
Similarly to the above poster, finally, mini-map icons for breachlords are a long waited QoL change.
Any chance for similar icons for the map bosses, legion bosses, rouge exiles, throves, etc?
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
"
added mini-map icons for Breachlords

ok, good. but other bosses? o_0
Sentinel looking POG, can't wait. Good job.... keep it up!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info