Path of Exile: Sentinel Teasers

"
trancenergy11 wrote:
These new "exclusive ascendancy passives" aren't quite on the power level of what regular ascendancies give

I see no reason why i would ever use any of these over a the huge pool of super strong regular ascendancies on the single slot of the the forbidden jewels

Like come on why would i ever want "nine lives" over explosions, elemental aegis, heart of destruction, etc, etc or literally most of elementalist/occultist passives and even some necro ones.

LOL

ES Overleech... yeah clearly not powerful at all.
Arian Synthesis of G3
This last Forbidden Flame/Flesh is so god damn OP for Brittle god damn. Omni TS is getting destroyed in 3.19 thats for sure, but this league it will be much more stronger than before
Last edited by GrayGrayGray on May 12, 2022, 4:20:28 AM
Finding a matching Forbidden Flame/Flesh was already a problem, now it's gonna be an absolute nightmare, with all the diluted options
3.23 is the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
"
GrayGrayGray wrote:
This last Forbidden Flame/Flesh is so god damn OP for Brittle god damn. Omni TS is getting destroyed in 3.19 thats for sure, but this league it will be much more stronger than before

You really think so?

For a tier7 essence weapon with an endgame build, a single 50%inc nondamage elemental ailment effect from critic could provide 15% brittle, 20% sap and 30% scorch to you, even your damage is a little lower, another 40% from elemental mastery can support it.

Nondamage elemental ailment spread is almost useless to ranger, and the effect multiplier will waste 2 sockets rather than 2 passives like the two mastery mentioned above.

Let alone you should have the ability to defeat the Uber Searing Exarch and the Uber Eater of Worlds ---- if you cannot end game as I mentioned, it is impossible to get these! Unless it is despised by most players so you can pick them at the price about, emmmm, maybe 50chaos or 30chaos? Anyway the price will determine its price rather than rarity.
Ichoochoochooseyou? Love it, reminds me of a Simpsons episode. An old one. I'm old.

"
AlekzZz84 wrote:
Finding a matching Forbidden Flame/Flesh was already a problem, now it's gonna be an absolute nightmare, with all the diluted options

AFAIK these new ones only drop from the uber Elder boys, so no worries. ^^^
Wow that ranger ascendancy jewel.. Gonna make interrogation skyrocket in price this league
so where is the torrent to the patch i never downloaded but always take too long to download with mine 50 mbps and i get 30k queue (20-30 minutes waiting)
:(
Last edited by Mokurp on May 12, 2022, 4:40:01 PM
Very tasty
My hype-meter is MAXED OUT!
as being ranger. i can play any character acendansy class with bows. but i stayed with slayer. bcs crit ofc... but this new jewel for slayer ggg i must say F you seriusly. not even defence. that char have already lot of damage champion etc. what the hell is wrong with you ggg.

edit.. if my bow attacks repeat. okay. im okay with it. but id still liked to see more defence. everybuild is squishy. unless i throw 300+ex and 3 months onto it.. yeah me. not you
fk archnemesis.
Last edited by SuperDrop on May 12, 2022, 6:34:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info