Path of Exile: Sentinel Teasers

I think I want to cry. Nine Lives is an absolute build changer for me worth every bit of 2 jewel slots. Time to pretend it doesn't exist because I'll never be able to afford it.
Fix DD bug
👋
Last edited by Insensenity147 on May 9, 2022, 9:22:25 AM
"
Aldonés wrote:
I think I want to cry. Nine Lives is an absolute build changer for me worth every bit of 2 jewel slots. Time to pretend it doesn't exist because I'll never be able to afford it.

What makes it so good?
I don‘t really see the potential
"
XxTH3B4SH3RxX wrote:

What makes it so good?
I don‘t really see the potential

Recouping ES and Mana as well is just crazy good. You could do indigon archmage heartbound loop minion summoning/self damaging infinite build where you're just being put at 100% mana/es/life constantly even if the spell you cast uses 100% of your mana. With MoM and Corrupted Soul, all the dmg you take will come from mana and es and you can reserve all your life and go pain attunement
Last edited by StrongAndSexy on May 9, 2022, 12:47:19 PM
nice
I'm planning on a Heartbound loop build that takes over 10k damage per second. 9 Lives does 4 things: (1) nearly doubles my life sustain, (2) allows me to ignore almost every other source of mana sustain, (3) significantly reduces the hassel at the start of a new zone with initiating the sequence, (4) lets me use ES since the sutain will outperform the degen caused by RF.

I could even do an Archmage build...might need a second ring though.
Last edited by Aldonés on May 9, 2022, 2:53:18 PM

1 second more for how many skill points to get this recoup thing ? thats pretty bad.
fk archnemesis.
Last edited by SuperDrop on May 9, 2022, 2:20:49 PM
"
SuperDrop wrote:

1 second more for how many skill points to get this recoup thing ? thats pretty bad.

Surging Vitality doesn't effect ES though unless you're running Zealot's Oath.
"
hoozimajiget wrote:

Surging Vitality doesn't effect ES though unless you're running Zealot's Oath.

Don't get jbaited,the dude is comparing an ubber drop with a high weight small cluster notable:). Also surging vitality is not that bad, it's not on par but some players may stack few of those just for the confort.
Last edited by galuf on May 9, 2022, 5:07:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info