Path of Exile: Sentinel Teasers

Vaal General's Cry When so we can use it with Vaal skill gems ?!
Nice
Good to see some QoL, atlas tree looks even better now too :)
For Wrath of the Cosmos will the increased damage taken affect self damage like RF?
WTF new trade engine for currency and sets?
Can you guys add some useful ascendancy?
Shadow's should've been added into trickster directly since it has almost nothing left. For non ES builds it only grant 20%inc attack speed(there is exactly no caster at all unless BV, LOL), for ES builds it should be directly inserted into trickster without hesitation.
As for ranger's, well, critical mastery and elemental mastery work far better than it since they only take 2 passives but the trash forbidden jewels occupy TWO sockets!
Nine lives seems not so bad but still cannot perform well for witch, maybe Occ forbbiden ritual can benefit a lot from these jewels, but AA system can work better in most cases.
Searing purity is great, can be regarded as about 130% chaos resistance for a -60% build. The only shortcoming might be the low demands?

Come on! GGG! Add something useful PLZ!
searing purity says "45% of chaos dmg taken as fire dmg".

its quite confusing that some items have "from hits" and some dont.

its intentional(they are indeed different) or not(strictly apply to hits, ignoring the description)?
This account is only for feedback and suggestions.
"
lonestaRip wrote:
searing purity says "45% of chaos dmg taken as fire dmg".

its quite confusing that some items have "from hits" and some dont.

its intentional(they are indeed different) or not(strictly apply to hits, ignoring the description)?

While there is no from hits tag, it "converts" all damage.
Just like two keystone Divine Flesh and Tempered by War.
add strongboxes icon too
These new "exclusive ascendancy passives" aren't quite on the power level of what regular ascendancies give

I see no reason why i would ever use any of these over a the huge pool of super strong regular ascendancies on the single slot of the the forbidden jewels

Like come on why would i ever want "nine lives" over explosions, elemental aegis, heart of destruction, etc, etc or literally most of elementalist/occultist passives and even some necro ones.
Last edited by trancenergy11 on May 12, 2022, 2:57:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info