Announcing Path of Exile: Sentinel

Good to hear about revamped challenges. But I’m at a point where I can’t invest as much time in POE as I’ll like to. Will see if I can maintain the 40/40 streak.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
Good to hear about revamped challenges. But I’m at a point where I can’t invest as much time in POE as I’ll like to. Will see if I can maintain the 40/40 streak.

lol bro...
FINALLY armour set as a challenge reward (actually two armour sets) and nobody commenting?????

lol
Last edited by Beglets on May 6, 2022, 12:35:39 AM
To not make any balance change is the worst choice I have ever seen.
I am not sure who cares so much about the league mechanics, the thrill for me always was to found/test new builds and now you are offering the same solved meta.
SOOOOO LAZY, I WILL NOT PURCHASE A SUPPORT PACK IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF LEAGUES BECAUSE OF THAT FOR SURE.
Eh.

Idk how I feel about this really. It seems like just, too much. Too much shit. 3 Things you have to have, an inventory for the items, a ton of items to modify the items, which can't be modified otherwise aside from specific league items.

Feels like it's just way overly convoluted and bloated, without being that interesting.

Also, no reworks or buffs to ascendancies and other skill gems, big sad. =/

idk
~ Seph
Can't wait to see how hard the new 40/40 will be, those armours looks amazing.
So, according to what I've read, no nerfs, no buffs.
Might as well rename it to Ashes of Omniscience league :/
"
djdias2018 wrote:
no new skills, not an interesting new mechanic, no nerfs, no buffs, only atlas changes looks good, its like an low effort league.

'No new skills' are you kidding me!? Half of the skills is already useless lol.
"
sephrinx wrote:
Eh.

Idk how I feel about this really. It seems like just, too much. Too much shit. 3 Things you have to have, an inventory for the items, a ton of items to modify the items, which can't be modified otherwise aside from specific league items.

Feels like it's just way overly convoluted and bloated, without being that interesting.

Also, no reworks or buffs to ascendancies and other skill gems, big sad. =/

idk

'way overly convoluted and bloated, without being that interesting' sums up the game lol.
WTF is wrong with you GGG?

I was playing this game in beta, and on and off through out the years. I was amazed by the development lifecycle of this software. The whole idea and execution (I don't know the price though) was almost flawless. I loved the idea of keystones and a 1k nodes to choose from. But every single time that I come to this game it so DIFFICULT. I have to take a new course on "How to PoE in X league". I admit I can't play the game but honestly I don't have the time to learn how either. Also I don't want some instant gratification. But this ... this is too much. There are trees everywhere, some glowing shit, some instant deaths, LACK OF NORMAL TRADING SYSTEM / party finder, loot filter in 2022. I played some D2R for a change - so simple. If I die, it is on me. At least I am not dying to some BS off screen / on death / instant spawn / colored clusterfest mechanic that I should have read about somewhere before.

Who do you even think will reach any of those Uber-Super-Giga-Mega things that you've created? Are you really playing your own game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info