Announcing Path of Exile: Sentinel

Just about every update - "You nerfed such and such skill, you wrecked my build, you killed POE, don't you even play?"

This update - "You didn't nerf any skills, wrecking no builds what so ever, you killed POE"
"Hell yeah Sentinels actually fire laser beams at enemies!!"

Chris: "Your sentinels don't cause damage. They buff enemies instead"

=/
"Get your magic find characters ready!"
SO HYPE EPIC CHUNGUS HAHA. I cannot wait to play league with friends haha ha.
Very disappointing, yet another dd / Sabo League. I was expecting hat they will do some Balance changes, reworking some dead skills.... but still exceited for the uber bosses.
"
ebrl wrote:

guy really pulled the "look at my challenges" and "poe is trade to win" cards against a 40 challenges ssf player, good job

Moving goalposts. I didn't say I played more or better, I simply said I played and offered proof.

I have over 8000 hours in this game, and imo anyone who's logged more than 5 has a complete right to complain. I don't like gate keeping or censorship. It's a sign of a weak position.

So maybe you and your ilk should stop attacking the messengers.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Big thanks for the no nerf!
The first commandment of an engineer: "No need to repair thing which works well."

I spent more than 1000 ex to make a CWDT-build on Standard.
Bought something on League, waiting for merge.
Seems I can play with ideally tailored build this league on Standard.

Good luck to the team!
Hyped so much for new pinacle content, new 80+ mods for rares and blues, and ofc Sentinel league!
"
Innomen wrote:
TLDR: Sadge

Casuals are unwanted here league. Not looking good. Just another love letter to trade to win 2 billion dps crowd.

No nerfs or buffs, mixed feels. Elites will rush to game breaking builds on day 1, economy will be completely ruined in 3 days.

Sentinels, I fear the new mechanic will just be grinding with extra steps. More chores, more meta, more opportunity to fail in your de facto required pob/guide following. We'll see.

The atlas control stuff looks good but it's just gonna be a new right and wrong choice. And party play still look deeply punished since everything is owner of instance focused.

You got rid of the game pass I think? If so, bravo.

I like the new supporter pack stuff.

Trade and stash lewt management being unchanged is always disappointing. Weaponized clutter league #97.

just lol
for someone who has invested enough time to get 38/40 you seem quite unaware of the game.

"
Innomen wrote:
"
ebrl wrote:

guy really pulled the "look at my challenges" and "poe is trade to win" cards against a 40 challenges ssf player, good job

Moving goalposts. I didn't say I played more or better, I simply said I played and offered proof.

I have over 8000 hours in this game, and imo anyone who's logged more than 5 has a complete right to complain. I don't like gate keeping or censorship. It's a sign of a weak position.

So maybe you and your ilk should stop attacking the messengers.

someone who played 5h has the right to state his impressions, but not a proper judgement.
this is basically the same as someone who got killed by roas and quit in mudflats complaining about the elderslayers invitation...
Last edited by SquareCubiC on May 10, 2022, 2:03:03 PM
I'm not allowed to substantively reply.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
No changes is kinda weird but at the same time I think that balance wise the game is in a good spot right now.
The ooba ooba bosses is a big + and even better end game is a huge +.
Sentinel stuff is ok I guess, we will see :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info