Announcing Path of Exile: Sentinel

From the twatter stream I thought the items in the new supporter pack were extra's with an accompanying armor pack, weapon skin etc, just to give the pack some actual value.

But this, is just a joke.
"
Mokurp wrote:
ultimatum was a boring league running in circle why this people spamming this sh.t

that's Ritual you're talking about, ultimatum was the challenging fight with the best NPC of the game !
So no nerfs for next league but double nerfs in 3.19. OK an extra 3 months for current builds.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on May 5, 2022, 6:29:23 PM
looks like 3.17b
Thank you for buffing standard.

hype hype hype
Another awful league mechanic.
Also nerf to HH.
Not convince to play it.
How will controller buttons work with sentinels?
Looking great, see you next week! :}
The base game is in great shape.

I love the continued love in the Atlas passive tree.

More bosses are good for players.

No new skills or adjustments is fine - if anyone played all the meta builds last league you need to re-think your life.

But, another clunky micromanagement league mechanic hell. I really thought that with all the extra development time (because of no balance) that this league mechanic would be the best ever. Maybe it will be and my first impression is wrong.
Looking forward to it. Great work GGG!

More steps toward being able to play a more tanky character are a win in my book. (Removing stupid regen from mobs would help as well :D)

Some people may not like it, but as someone who buys a lot of supporter pack, it is nice for them to not be just another armor set again. I can only wear one set at a time haha.
Fixed a bug where monsters could turn to a gateway in Japan to play Path of Exile's story.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info