Update site page of new atlas tree PLZZ
Last edited by auiewinter on May 6, 2022, 7:03:28 AM
Looks like a very interesting league
The things you do are very creative.

no nerfs, no buffs this is the best thing you ever did,
Instead make adjustments to all the monsters it's a much better thing

I probably will not play this league for personal reasons

Good luck anyway GGG:))

League Start 22:00 here... GREAT!!!! Last League 20:00 was perfecT. that sucks for all Europe players :/
another league to skip. shame on you GGG.
Seems like a pretty fun league. I'd love to have seen balance changes, but looking forward to trying some of the things I didn't try last league anyway.
still no in game action house
"
DemonSDance wrote:
WTF is wrong with you GGG?

I was playing this game in beta, and on and off through out the years. I was amazed by the development lifecycle of this software. The whole idea and execution (I don't know the price though) was almost flawless. I loved the idea of keystones and a 1k nodes to choose from. But every single time that I come to this game it so DIFFICULT. I have to take a new course on "How to PoE in X league". I admit I can't play the game but honestly I don't have the time to learn how either. Also I don't want some instant gratification. But this ... this is too much. There are trees everywhere, some glowing shit, some instant deaths, LACK OF NORMAL TRADING SYSTEM / party finder, loot filter in 2022. I played some D2R for a change - so simple. If I die, it is on me. At least I am not dying to some BS off screen / on death / instant spawn / colored clusterfest mechanic that I should have read about somewhere before.

Who do you even think will reach any of those Uber-Super-Giga-Mega things that you've created? Are you really playing your own game?

I don't think you have more than 10 hours in PoE based on your claims, keep living inside the world in your head
If a league mechanic doesn't specifically tell me what I got from interacting with it, it is really hard to justify making enemies more dangerous.

It blows my mind that you would ever release a patch without balance changes. No one wants to see the same builds winning the ladder / boss races.
as casual gamer who cant do maven, tis league seems underwhelming. same build as last league and end game content for pro gamers. most likely skip tis league.
Sentinel system seems a lot managment.
Looks amazing, did not have much time to play last league so I get the new league mechanic, the new endgame and some uber bosses if I have the time to progress that far. Super hyped for this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info