Announcing Path of Exile: Sentinel

it's the same armour set man one just have led lights in it
Excited about impossible escape. Could free up 8-10 passives for my build. (if I can afford it ;-) )
Sentinel mechanic should keep me entertained for about a week.
The passive tree for it will probably be 'solved' day 1.
I probably can't handle the uber bosses without buying a boss kill, but looking forward to see what the new challenges look like. Hope they have options like they did last league I don't want to grind harvest or metamorph.
"
DemonSDance wrote:
WTF is wrong with you GGG?

I was playing this game in beta, and on and off through out the years. I was amazed by the development lifecycle of this software. The whole idea and execution (I don't know the price though) was almost flawless. I loved the idea of keystones and a 1k nodes to choose from. But every single time that I come to this game it so DIFFICULT. I have to take a new course on "How to PoE in X league". I admit I can't play the game but honestly I don't have the time to learn how either. Also I don't want some instant gratification. But this ... this is too much. There are trees everywhere, some glowing shit, some instant deaths, LACK OF NORMAL TRADING SYSTEM / party finder, loot filter in 2022. I played some D2R for a change - so simple. If I die, it is on me. At least I am not dying to some BS off screen / on death / instant spawn / colored clusterfest mechanic that I should have read about somewhere before.

Who do you even think will reach any of those Uber-Super-Giga-Mega things that you've created? Are you really playing your own game?

damn. thats mouthful. wait until you meet new rares with archnemesis mods, nemesis and bloodline mods, will be gone, they did mention we can identify what mods they have. but game ic fast paced to play, you never see them coming, i call it worser than beyond demons. unkillable. + top it with crazy map mods, new rares can be immortal on tier 1 map :D i gurantee it
fk archnemesis.
Stop fcking babyraging y'all. You say that will be a bad league (this happens literally before ANY league LUL), even though in the end everyone plays it and has a great time.

Don't like league concept? OK! Just don't interact with it, there is plenty more that you can do in PoE.

No nerfs? OK! Just check the fking build list created in previous patch, find yourself a great reliable starter that will shred everything. With new currency everyone got access to insane self-crafted gear.
"
DemonSDance wrote:
WTF is wrong with you GGG?

...I am not dying to some BS off screen / on death / instant spawn / colored clusterfest mechanic that I should have read about somewhere before.

Time to hit up the hardcore community for an absoulte god build that can tank everything. You dont have to play a squishy character if you dont want to.
I love the change in supporter packs, from armour packs to effects. This is a positive change as it makes the league packs attractive to those who have been buying them for many a season.

However I feel sad that they're only on offer for just one league (as said in the videos for the packs), which is quite uncommon as they're normally available for two leagues. While buying both packs may not be a big deal for a lot of people, it is for me due to currency exchange. I really want to support GGG but I hope they can keep the availability longer so I can get both packs eventually.
Removing easy to understand modifiers descriptions on rare mobs and replacing with Archnemesis mods is bad for new and casual players.

Nor fixing bugs just to not change a builds feel is just plain stupid and sloppy decision IMO.

Hope new league mechanics will not be huge micromanagement, although it looks like it.

Other than that it looks good.
TeiHarbinger
Hype!
Looks like even better league than last league. Sadly dont have time to play :/
What I like the most is new 20 Atlas Keystones :)
What I dislike the most is lack of some nerfs that should be done like Omniscience.

Love you GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info