The Path of Exile: Sentinel Announcement is Soon!

if you see this V1 ZULUL
"
Madliv wrote:

I will tell you a secret, but don't share it with anyone, not everyone has the same timezone as you and the stream is not made only for you. <3

I never said GGG had to abide by my timezone!
Other Games have Drops active for multiple Days or even Weeks why GGG limits their Drops like this is a mystery to everybody.
It wouldn't hurt them at all to have the Drops active for multiple Days instead of a few Hours.
If they limit it like this because their Stream is offline afterward they could just let Ziggy or some other Streamer they trust continue the Drops afterward.
This way even people outside of GGG's preferred Timezone could get the Rewards without skipping a night of sleep or letting their Pc run for extended periods of time while nobody is using it.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Hope there's something available for us who can't understand/tolerate a minute of twitch.

Perspective is available for everyone, sounds like you could use some. ;)

To your point though; if the twitch CHAT is what you "can't understand/tolerate", then you can collapse it, so that it is out of sight. I do exactly that, as I do not want to give any attention to the toxicity in chat...

... I guess me reading the forums sort of defeats that purpose, but ohh well. :'D
"
Q&A with questions from Twitch chat

There are almost never questions from Twitch chat, 95% of questions are just ZiggyD own questions.
yes man
as a non english speaker i really appreciate that you choose ziggyD cause he has a good pronounciation and is clearly understandable for me.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
"
Madliv wrote:

I will tell you a secret, but don't share it with anyone, not everyone has the same timezone as you and the stream is not made only for you. <3

I never said GGG had to abide by my timezone!
Other Games have Drops active for multiple Days or even Weeks why GGG limits their Drops like this is a mystery to everybody.
It wouldn't hurt them at all to have the Drops active for multiple Days instead of a few Hours.
If they limit it like this because their Stream is offline afterward they could just let Ziggy or some other Streamer they trust continue the Drops afterward.
This way even people outside of GGG's preferred Timezone could get the Rewards without skipping a night of sleep or letting their Pc run for extended periods of time while nobody is using it.

because they don't give us anything free of charge! (except the game xD <3) they want the number of viewers on the live stream to be as high as possible, that's all, but i think it's okay
Last edited by Benzka on May 5, 2022, 4:39:02 AM
Announcement of an announcement. Again.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Another boring league?
All our processing capacity is in PoE 2, so yes, it's going to be another boring league.
Cant wait :D So happy!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info