The Path of Exile: Sentinel Announcement is Soon!

"
Innomen wrote:
Just give people the wings.

Really a bad look that you have to bribe people to come inflate your numbers and then punish them for not watching.

No one actually wants to watch ziggy throw soft ball questions at chris. They just want to know if you're finally gonna ruin the game this time or not.

So many negative Andy's around here, LOLOL! Y'all too funny XD
"
Ah yes, finally a podcast with Chris Wilson and people who don't even play the damn game, nice, thanks, idk how I would live without that!

Very good point. I wondered this the other day. Why do they still have ZiggyD host this? I NEVER see him playing PoE anymore... Are they really this out of touch with the community that they don't see this? Plenty of other FAR better people to be hosting this Q&A. Zizarin, Mathil, Steelmage, hell even Alkaizer...
Again Q&A with ZiggyD xD why dont u invite someone else? Like a active player
"
vio wrote:
as a non english speaker i really appreciate that you choose ziggyD cause he has a good pronounciation and is clearly understandable for me.

Aside from the fact that ZiggyD doesn't play or barely plays PoE anymore so he's incredibly out of touch with the game and it's community so he does a very poor job of representing us in this interview. It's definitely time for a new face to represent this community in these interviews.
SHEEEEEEEEEEESHHHHH
"
Innomen wrote:
Just give people the wings.

Really a bad look that you have to bribe people to come inflate your numbers and then punish them for not watching.

No one actually wants to watch ziggy throw soft ball questions at chris. They just want to know if you're finally gonna ruin the game this time or not.
What's "the punish" tho? They are doing what they can to bring in some numbers, because it is a free to play game with 3-4 months update cycle, is that even criminal in your opinion to do the twitch drops? Wtf is wrong with you, man? Don't like the game? Why are you even here then? "Bribe", "punish". You gotta drop that CNN bs man. It's just a game. With no alternatives whatsoever.
"
remiller88 wrote:
"
vio wrote:
as a non english speaker i really appreciate that you choose ziggyD cause he has a good pronounciation and is clearly understandable for me.

Aside from the fact that ZiggyD doesn't play or barely plays PoE anymore so he's incredibly out of touch with the game and it's community so he does a very poor job of representing us in this interview. It's definitely time for a new face to represent this community in these interviews.

well, i take that back.

he kindof took on chris' speaking speed and made a competition out of it. hardly understandable.

regarding him not playing poe, i think he's reading he questions from a sheet anyway. and any other interviewer would have to do the same.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
j'ai pas les ailes dans la microtransaction alors que j 'ai regarder twitch et mon compte est lier es que c'est normal ?

je viens de les avoir merci a toute l’équipe GGG
Last edited by myzenn on May 6, 2022, 6:36:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info