The Path of Exile: Sentinel Announcement is Soon!

Why so little info so far ?
"
Yeah GGG seems reasonable to watch a Stream at 10pm when you have to work at 5am you and your Jobless / NoSleep Streamer Reward Streams.

Setting up a computer to stream the announcement, and then going to bed is a problem for you, because...?
Poggers!! Hyped
"
bgdmm wrote:
"
Yeah GGG seems reasonable to watch a Stream at 10pm when you have to work at 5am you and your Jobless / NoSleep Streamer Reward Streams.

Setting up a computer to stream the announcement, and then going to bed is a problem for you, because...?

Not everybody has a silent Pc that you can sleep next to also Energy isn't free not everybody can afford to just let their PC run thru the whole night.
I could but that's not the point the argument that you can just let your Pc run the whole night is pretty much the same as telling people to just buy the Wings if they can't watch the Stream.
GGG could just make their Drops work like other Games which run over multiple Days or even Weeks so that everybody has a chance to get them.
LETS GO , HOPE FOR A BETTER LEAGUE AND TWEAKS SO WE CAN ENJOY HC
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Looking forward to league start! After skipping last league due to work :(
Let's go
Last edited by BlackS2wan on May 5, 2022, 2:31:55 AM
"
Innomen wrote:
Just give people the wings.

Really a bad look that you have to bribe people to come inflate your numbers and then punish them for not watching.

No one actually wants to watch ziggy throw soft ball questions at chris. They just want to know if you're finally gonna ruin the game this time or not.

Yeah, that makes sense, give away the only thing that makes them any money, for nothing.

Your boss just rang, he wants you to work tomorrow for no pay, just because he wants to see how you stuff up this time!
"
"
bgdmm wrote:
"

Not everybody has a silent Pc that you can sleep next to also Energy isn't free not everybody can afford to just let their PC run thru the whole night.
I could but that's not the point the argument that you can just let your Pc run the whole night is pretty much the same as telling people to just buy the Wings if they can't watch the Stream.
GGG could just make their Drops work like other Games which run over multiple Days or even Weeks so that everybody has a chance to get them.

Why would you have to let your computer run the whole night?

Set it up in advance, connect to stream, set up shutdown timer to, say, 50 mins or 1 hour, and voila, it will shut itself off automatically, no energy wasted, no noise.

You can also add -f option to force shutdown, should a process block it for whatever reason.

Last edited by bgdmm on May 5, 2022, 3:09:09 AM
IT'LL BE POE2 LAUNCH I BET YOU
Lezgo
Is it crossbow or is it assault rifle?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info