Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

The Path of Exile: Sentinel Announcement is Soon!

cant wait !!!
$20 says ZiggyD can't get through it without giggling
"
$20 says ZiggyD can't get through it without giggling

Nobody will take that bet :P
nice
Wish something good as previous season
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Hope there's something available for us who can't understand/tolerate a minute of twitch.

Do it like me.

Open up the stream.
Deactivate sound of browser tab and put it in the background and forget it exists.

Win-Win. Dont have to see shit you dont like and triple G gets their inflated viewer numbers.

Fully translated text stuff comes out usually within one day and you get a nice MTX without doing anything.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on May 5, 2022, 8:03:38 AM
Trial Master please 🥺
"
gnome73 wrote:

Yeah, that makes sense, give away the only thing that makes them any money, for nothing.

Your boss just rang, he wants you to work tomorrow for no pay, just because he wants to see how you stuff up this time!

You people are something else. I didn't say they couldn't sell the wings. I said what I said.

As for your bizarre work ethic genuflection, I don't have a boss expressly because the corrupt capitalist system you're kissing the ring for allows me not too.

Bet you move the goalposts and ignore context to find a new way to make this about me personally and not the issue I was commenting on.

Ad Hominem is all you guys have.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
let's go
alkPog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info