New Divination Cards in Path of Exile: Sentinel

Hope most of the cards will come from monster loot. Having the most valuable cards drop only/mostly from stacked decks was always meh to me.
Some really useful cards this time; too bad, most of us will not find any of them, not even one per set.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
"
"
icovex wrote:

but mageblood now is around 500 ex, if it will be like 250+ ex it is still fine, as more expensive than HH. What is the problem, I don't know. Also, based on card rarity, if it is very rare, then it will increase amount of mageblood by roughly 10%. Demand is still high.

Simple answer:
250 < 500
fine < Great
demand is also hight for some 1c item ......
with hundreads stacked deck found per day and per person rarity dont matter anymore.

Rarity does matter. If you have hundreds of maps, you get less and less chance per card to get something like mageblood belt. So potentially you are not having too much free mageblood around. You have like 3 direct cards for HH and dozen of indirect. Still HH is expensive and only because of mageblood, price for HH dropped a bit. So no, that will not make mageblood much cheaper. Also, it will affect mageblood related prices, like perfect flasks and target items (items without resist/armor/es), as the demand will go up.

Don't see the issue for mageblood to be RIP after only one direct card adding (second as a gamble).
mageblood pog
Nice! Thank you.
INTJ-T. Love instrumental, non vocal, music. Love Stand-up comedy. Love Isometric/top-down dungeon crawler ARPGs.

Started playing in Ultimatum.
Add me on steam: steamcommunity.com/id/Ash91_ (friend code: 413758162)
"
xVelocityx wrote:
"
Fart_Smucker wrote:
The ngamuhu's flame card, unless they buff the hell out of that weapon, is 100% useless. No one is going to pay, even a perfectly rolled one with two baller implicits 1500 fusings/valls to 6-link it. Also, double corrupted bases are 100% useless before you try to craft on it. RIP someone's rent money.

ngamahus is almost never used 6 linked. all the socketed gems effect the molten burst skill withought being linked

still agree the item needs to be buffed though

True but its a nice bonus to have it six link given the skill, which is 100% of the time cyclone which is another problem. But even if you land say fortify and inspiration it doesn't do anything for the actual molten burst. I love this weapon too and have made it work...for the most part in recent leagues but lord is it a pain.
For me this cards mean:
- business opportunities,
- changes to the market (crafting bases price drop?)

Spending 2h/day (or ~20h a week), having fun does not give me a real chance to get most of this cards.

As for design and texts are very nice. I love "The destination".
"
Oblachko_O wrote:

Rarity does matter. If you have hundreds of maps, you get less and less chance per card to get something like mageblood belt. So potentially you are not having too much free mageblood around. You have like 3 direct cards for HH and dozen of indirect. Still HH is expensive and only because of mageblood, price for HH dropped a bit. So no, that will not make mageblood much cheaper. Also, it will affect mageblood related prices, like perfect flasks and target items (items without resist/armor/es), as the demand will go up.

Don't see the issue for mageblood to be RIP after only one direct card adding (second as a gamble).

What LMAO your sentense make no sense and its irrelevant
map and card drop chance is irrelevant
even with card drop mageblood cant be free
HH still expenssive doesnt mean card drop dont have change his price for a time
related item to mageblood doesnt gonna change cause that dont change how you craft them
demand cant goes up cause everyone still whant mageblood no mater drop rate

BTW last reply i dont force anyone to agrea with me on price mageblood RIP and i agrea you can be happy to get a related card anyone can have a different opignon on that.
BUt for price dropping thats not my opignon its a fact easily verifiable on POE antiquary most of item price drop after card related are added to the game so please stop misslead/misshunderstand on that part.
By leniak
Last edited by kianelz on May 4, 2022, 6:23:03 AM
POG, finally a mageblood div card!

Also dungeon master gonna cause insane damage to sanity of people viewing global 820, i believe, haha!

Le toucan docLEAVE.

praise le DUNGEON MASTER,

Le DUNGEON MASTER has arrived.

Prepare your three houndred EX, exile !
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
The hero who paid for The Apothecary 👏

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info