New Divination Cards in Path of Exile: Sentinel

The one who made gachi card - well done.
"
Hello potion seller. I'm going into batlle whith white roa and i NEED your strongest potions.

"
You seek the power of my strongest potions exile, but they are to strong for you.

"
Potion seller, i'm goin into batlle with white roa and i NEEd your stongest potions

"
My potinos would kill you exile, you can't handle my potions
"
"
icovex wrote:
"

and .....RIP mageblood

And why RIP Mageblood?:)

cause adding divination card generaly decrease the price of the item by arround 40% ( easily verifiable ) this also maybe gonna decrease the value of gwenneen currency and expedition scarab that also decrease the rarity of the mageblood making it more common.
If the card cant be found on statcked deck and have limited drop to some encounter like maven then its maybe not that bad.

but mageblood now is around 500 ex, if it will be like 250+ ex it is still fine, as more expensive than HH. What is the problem, I don't know. Also, based on card rarity, if it is very rare, then it will increase amount of mageblood by roughly 10%. Demand is still high.
so the apothecary is the Potion Sellah:

Potion sellak need your strongest potion

No you canhandolemysrongerpotion

Please I beg you potion sella gimme strongest potion

No will my strongest potion is so strong will kill a dragon

Also: The wand with T1 Phys is nice
And it has started, the Flavors of Mageblood cards.
WHY?
"
icovex wrote:

but mageblood now is around 500 ex, if it will be like 250+ ex it is still fine, as more expensive than HH. What is the problem, I don't know. Also, based on card rarity, if it is very rare, then it will increase amount of mageblood by roughly 10%. Demand is still high.

Simple answer:
250 < 500
fine < Great
demand is also hight for some 1c item ......
with hundreads stacked deck found per day and per person rarity dont matter anymore.
By leniak
Last edited by kianelz on May 4, 2022, 3:39:39 AM
Better to did corrupted mageblood set, just a unique not intriguing enough
sweet
Great art as per usual but how many cards do we need? Divination Cards are just more clutter in leu of actual good drops with with good roles and usable stats. Instead of wasting money and time on more cards they should spend time addressing the sad state of loot.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
"
Tachykir wrote:

Please allow non-guild people in guild hideouts.

Defeats the purpose of a GUILDhouse

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info