New Divination Cards in Path of Exile: Sentinel

Noooooo, Mageblood not having a div card was so good, made it really rare. :( Teh power creep.
Finally a mageblood card!
"
"
Oblachko_O wrote:

Rarity does matter. If you have hundreds of maps, you get less and less chance per card to get something like mageblood belt. So potentially you are not having too much free mageblood around. You have like 3 direct cards for HH and dozen of indirect. Still HH is expensive and only because of mageblood, price for HH dropped a bit. So no, that will not make mageblood much cheaper. Also, it will affect mageblood related prices, like perfect flasks and target items (items without resist/armor/es), as the demand will go up.

Don't see the issue for mageblood to be RIP after only one direct card adding (second as a gamble).

What LMAO your sentense make no sense and its irrelevant
map and card drop chance is irrelevant
even with card drop mageblood cant be free
HH still expenssive doesnt mean card drop dont have change his price for a time
related item to mageblood doesnt gonna change cause that dont change how you craft them
demand cant goes up cause everyone still whant mageblood no mater drop rate

BTW last reply i dont force anyone to agrea with me on price mageblood RIP and i agrea you can be happy to get a related card anyone can have a different opignon on that.
BUt for price dropping thats not my opignon its a fact easily verifiable on POE antiquary most of item price drop after card related are added to the game so please stop misslead/misshunderstand on that part.

mageblood will be 200ex max even less. why. bcs 50k+ players gonna farm that card.

overrated belt, hh is still best belt and fun in the whole game.
fk archnemesis.
what map can i farm that new cards??
Potion Seller i want ur strongest potions
YOU CAN NOT HANDLE MY STRONGEST POTIONS
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
I guess it will be the league of farming stacked decks. Time to hit the tujen expeditions and heists.
Also i've only opened 1 house of mirrors in the past 3 leagues and i guess the mageblood card will be twice as rare.
And house of mirrors goes for 20-40ex depending on how far into the league it is.
So i guess the mageblood card is going to be 40-80ex so the same 200-400ex price for the belt.
But at least they can't get price fixed anymore since there's gonna be much more lucky dudes with decks and much more belts available.
Last edited by trancenergy11 on May 4, 2022, 9:33:59 AM
bye bye doctor card... time for mageblood and watcher eye card
Oof.

So if you get good corruptions with From Bone To Ashes you'll need to spend 350 vaal orbs to get the six sockets.
Actually, I guess that isn't too bad. Initially I was thinking of the 1500 you'd need to link it.

Still, Ngamahu's Flame isn't really that popular a build is it? Would any of the implicits be worth the cost of crafting those sockets?

Hold on a minute!
Molten Burst isn't a socketed gem, so all of the 'socketed gems' implicits are useless for it. Right?
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on May 4, 2022, 10:42:39 AM
The flavor on these are amazing. Great job guys! Mageblood in SSF finally, definitely not Copium.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info