New Divination Cards in Path of Exile: Sentinel

seems really great , good job GGG !

- with SO many changes over the years / leagues on where each card drops
( plus these new very powerful ones ) , a LOT of the Divination cards official information on the areas they drop etc is very outdated and missleading , or there is just no info at all.
i think it's time ; i would really love to see an *official* post or say from GGG on where ( maps / areas etc ) each card drops and those that are stacked deck-only
Mageblood card? does this mean your nerfing the ways to get it?
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
7 first cards. utter trash. so we could grind less ? simulacrum card ??? really thats so bad.

replica item card ??? so yeah fak heist. if you remove heist completly then i agree.. and alt quality gem cards. aproved... i will give 2 heists for 1 normal harvest like it was back then.

whatever, too much cards anyway. lazy way to just gram it all in one post and leave before stream lol. ok i take it

edit "The destination and Brothers Stash look same images." it hurts my eye, i cant be only me.
fk archnemesis.
Last edited by SuperDrop on May 4, 2022, 12:21:42 AM
"
SuperDrop wrote:
7 first cards. utter trash. so we could grind less ? simulacrum card ??? really thats so bad.

replica item card ??? so yeah fak heist. if you remove heist completly then i agree.. and alt quality gem cards. aproved... i will give 2 heists for 1 normal harvest like it was back then.

whatever, too much cards anyway. lazy way to just gram it all in one post and leave before stream lol. ok i take it

edit "The destination and Brothers Stash look same images." it hurts my eye, i cant be only me.

Great to know that you are the only one who plays the game, we really needed to know what you think.
"
MYMeBriZeiS wrote:
seems really great , good job GGG !

- with SO many changes over the years / leagues on where each card drops
( plus these new very powerful ones ) , a LOT of the Divination cards official information on the areas they drop etc is very outdated and missleading , or there is just no info at all.
i think it's time ; i would really love to see an *official* post or say from GGG on where ( maps / areas etc ) each card drops and those that are stacked deck-only
'

Truth, even if they say "in delve" would be better than nothing. The worst part is that when maps change around, do the cards from those maps just "disappear" for the league or get moved? No one knows!
I really like these new div cards, lets take a look at the droprate, maybe i finally can farm MB instead of seeing its price beeing doubled after i had the bank 😩
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
Tachykir wrote:
nice

Please allow non-guild people in guild hideouts.
In current state guild hideouts are just useless.

Read your own post...if non guild ppl could enter guild hideout, why even make a guild hideout. Ill let that sink in for a minute ;)

I see his post on every ggg post i personnaly think there is so many other thing much more important than adding this feature. You hargue cause you cant trade on your guild HO while i personnaly think " quant increase " for group shoould be rework compleatly cause its game breaking ( quant increae should exist for group of course but shouldnt be multiplicative with quant/rarity item ).
No one use guild HO cause its pointless.
No attack allowed in Hideout
Stash folder color.
Stash folder quick change( with keyboard arrow )
Official emote for stash
stash automated organiser ( by pressing a button somwhere and with multiple organisation) ............
There is so much fix/feature for ho and stash thats surely gonna please to more pepole than a guild ho changes.

and .....RIP mageblood
By leniak
Last edited by kianelz on May 4, 2022, 2:42:30 AM
"

and .....RIP mageblood

And why RIP Mageblood?:)
Can't wait to start magic finding them!

One thing scaring me is the fact that Mageblood is 5 divination cards only.
"
icovex wrote:
"

and .....RIP mageblood

And why RIP Mageblood?:)

cause adding divination card generaly decrease the price of the item by arround 40% ( easily verifiable ) this also maybe gonna decrease the value of gwenneen currency and expedition scarab that also decrease the rarity of the mageblood making it more common.
If the card cant be found on statcked deck and have limited drop to some encounter like maven then its maybe not that bad.
By leniak

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info