Archnemesis League and Kirac's Vault Pass Ending Soon

"
DarthSki44 wrote:

Not to mention UI Atlas advertising. C'mon GGG.

That's a really good point. God, I really don't wanna see ads inside the game.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
Can we replace Metamorphs with Archnemesis league mechanic! plz

god no
"
cynic1984 wrote:
just voicing my opinion against the vault pass. it needs points that i can use along with it since the skins are not even guaranteed you can obtain them. i wont be buying this as it is anytime soon

It is pretty much guaranteed, you have about 3 months of playtime to finish only 117 maps, the opportunity will end in about a week now. If you do not buy this, as you've probably read the announcement, you won't ever be able to get the skins like those that you can get right now.
Not again, please no league only kirac vault pass.
I miss harvest, 36/40 never forget.
Mirror drop - Strand clear speed meta legacy league month "5"
Mirror drop - Canyon casual farming harby ultimatum league month "1"
now i'm a main standard league player.
league content on standard when? GGG! show us some love.
Please add something to TABULA RASA, goldrim and leveling gear overall!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on May 3, 2022, 4:36:30 AM
vault pass is trash
S L O W E R
Last edited by ampdecay on May 3, 2022, 6:07:19 AM
The Vault Pass is just too expensive. I guarantee you if it was slashed in half you'd get double plus the sales, probably triple if it wad 10 dollars instead. 30 is just insane.
"
What happened to teaser season? The run up to this new league has been so underwhelming, I have zero hype for the new league. What happened to the div card and unique spoilers, that kind of thing?

+1
So inflation has hit GGG too...hike prices and you get less. Seems legit lol
"
Innomen wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

Not to mention UI Atlas advertising. C'mon GGG.

That's a really good point. God, I really don't wanna see ads inside the game.

this is the most delusional point i have seen since beginning of the Pass.

The "ad" for shop is there on your main UI!!!! since the beginning of PoE, also there is one if you open the inventory .... why people are all the sudden bothered by one icon IN THE CORNER on the atlas absolutely blasts my mind ....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info