Archnemesis League and Kirac's Vault Pass Ending Soon

I’m sitting at 116/117 and haven’t found doyanis map. Would definitely feel bad if buying something and not getting the deliverable. What is that called? A scam. Still have hope this week, but I think it’ll be tough luck for me.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
At least remove the vault icon from the atlas if you are going to continue this greedy implementation of a season pass. Looking at it makes me actively despise the game, so much so, that i stopped playing the league when it released.
You really should, at the very least, include points in these passes. I've never seen a single game pass in a game that didn't at least provide some of the games' "fake money" in addition to the pass.
dont care.
mtx should stay in the shop dont need a button in the atlas
nice grab and go at kirac vault pass. if this would give me ingame currency. i would think about it.
fk archnemesis.
Hi, I am new to POE.
With the Archnemesis ending do you lose those characters and have to start again?
No amount of FOMO will make me buy "game passes", even from you ggg. Shame.
Second-class poe gamer
Tbh, not a fan of the vault pass (also please remove the button on the Atlas). I am still not a fan of mystery boxes, but GGG seems to take any shady practice they can get because they are f2p. It's a shame really because I don't think they have to do it - do they really generate too little off the "normal" overpriced mtx? I for myself purchased quite a bunch, but these new money grabs I just can't stand. NFTs soon? ;) (please no)

Oh well, best of luck, GGG. Still love ya though. Just wish you'd be a little more modest I guess.

On another note, best expansion yet - if that is the result of more money, then more power to you.
Last edited by Zenling on May 2, 2022, 2:00:45 AM
"
Cougr wrote:
Hi, I am new to POE.
With the Archnemesis ending do you lose those characters and have to start again?

No, at the end of every league, all the league characters and stashes (i.e. your league items, currency, etc.) get automatically transferred to Standard, so you can continue to play them there, if you choose to do so.

Welcome to PoE :D
Last edited by bgdmm on May 2, 2022, 2:00:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info