The Archnemesis League ends on PC on Tuesday May 10th at 3pm (PDT), so this is your last week to complete any unfinished challenges. At this time, private leagues for Sentinel will become available so that you can prepare ahead of time for its launch. On consoles, the Archnemesis League will end when the Sentinel League goes live for consoles on May 18th PDT.

When the Archnemesis League ends, the current items available in Kirac's Vault Pass will be permanently locked away and replaced with new, exclusive cosmetic effects alongside the launch of Sentinel. If you've missed it, Kirac's Vault Pass is also now available on consoles. Their items will be replaced alongside Sentinel's console launch on May 18th (PDT). Check out the unique item skins in the video below or get your Pass here.

This is also your last chance to purchase the Archnemesis Brimmed Hat! If you want to show your support for the league, be sure to check it out.

Don't forget to tune into the livestream announcement for Path of Exile: Sentinel on May 05, 2022 4:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time) on our Twitch channel. During the announcement, we'll reveal a new set of supporter packs to replace the Scourge Supporter Packs. Be sure to grab your Liege and Dread packs here before they are gone forever.

A reminder that Twitch Drops will be enabled for the livestream to earn a set of Rapture Wings!

In case you missed it, make sure to check out our teaser video for the upcoming expansion below!

We'll see you at the announcement!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice

Please allow non-guild people in guild hideouts.
Last edited by Tachykir on May 1, 2022, 6:38:46 PM
Thanks ggg!
"
Tachykir wrote:
nice

Please allow non-guild people in guild hideouts.

i completely forgot that guild hideouts were a thing. such a useless feature. there is nothing special you could put there.
This idea of the Vault Pass extending into Sentinel has me confused.

Do you get the new league's Vault Pass rewards with the one-time purchase...? i.e. buy in Archnemesis, you also get the Sentinel rewards? (that'd make cost-to-value ratio much better in my eyes)

Also, is each league's MTX applicable to the same items? (i.e. a new headhunter MTX every league?)
I like the live feed way more than the old way, a video explaining the league in about 5 to 8 mins. Getting a lot of info at once is really nice.

That said, you guys got any drip feeds of small info we could have? We need our fix.
"
Chima wrote:
This idea of the Vault Pass extending into Sentinel has me confused.

Do you get the new league's Vault Pass rewards with the one-time purchase...? i.e. buy in Archnemesis, you also get the Sentinel rewards? (that'd make cost-to-value ratio much better in my eyes)

Also, is each league's MTX applicable to the same items? (i.e. a new headhunter MTX every league?)

My understanding is that each league there will be a new vault pass. The items in this current vault pass will go away and be replaced with new ones for next league.

There is nothing saying they won't make another cosmetic of the same uniques from the vault pass this league, but with over 1,000 uniques, I highly doubt they would do they, maybe years from now they will revisit very popular ones, like headhunter.
The vault pass is extremely shady. It's pure loss aversion exploitation. Act fast! Buy now! Supplies limited!

I really wish the community would present a stronger objection to this kin of tactic.

I will not be buying it on principal. And no, it's nothing like a supporter pack. Item specific MTX is like MMMMtx. Might as well call it picotransactions.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
is archnemesis getting into core?
What happened to teaser season? The run up to this new league has been so underwhelming, I have zero hype for the new league. What happened to the div card and unique spoilers, that kind of thing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info