Archnemesis League and Kirac's Vault Pass Ending Soon

Nice. Already finished mine.
Do you need to buy a NEW Pass next league?
or is it ONE pass for ALL the future leagues, with all the mtx you earned along the way??
GGG any plans on relaunching the beginning leagues? love the game would like to play the leagues I did not play prior to when I started. of course, I know the MTX can't resell from them. WotLK in wow, will start this year probably one of the biggest throwbacks. just my point is sometimes older is better than new.
bruh again no pass for standard only for league ? feelsbad
Can we replace Metamorphs with Archnemesis league mechanic! plz
Move expired passes to Standard please. I don't want to feel forced to play leagues I don't like just to get some item skins I want. Now that league is ending noone should care that others get the skins on standard if they pay for them.
"
martheop wrote:
"
Chima wrote:
This idea of the Vault Pass extending into Sentinel has me confused.

Do you get the new league's Vault Pass rewards with the one-time purchase...? i.e. buy in Archnemesis, you also get the Sentinel rewards? (that'd make cost-to-value ratio much better in my eyes)

Also, is each league's MTX applicable to the same items? (i.e. a new headhunter MTX every league?)

I'd like to know as well, could someone please clarify?

There is a Vault Pass for Archnemesis league. It contains a bunch of microtransactions that you can unlock if you purchase the pass and accomplish the unlock conditions with a character in the Archnemesis league. Once unlocked, your account will have access to those mtx on your account (for any character) forever.

Once Archnemesis league ends, players will no longer be able to purchase those specific mtx. They are purchasable/unlockable during the Archnemesis league only.

When the Sentinel league begins, Kirac's Vault will have a new set of mtx. If you want them, you will have to purchase the Vault Pass for Sentinel league, and complete the unlock conditions with a Sentinel league character. Once unlocked, you'll have access to those new mtx on your account (for any character) forever.

Rinse/repeat for every league until GGG decides to do something different.
- here's my sig
I hope new pass will give effects for skills or some unique effects for 2nd weapon effect slot(somthing like extra gore effect, i mean)
Also, please move vault button to challenges at least. Im agree with people, that it must be removed from atlas.
Last edited by JahWar on May 2, 2022, 1:57:06 PM
just voicing my opinion against the vault pass. it needs points that i can use along with it since the skins are not even guaranteed you can obtain them. i wont be buying this as it is anytime soon
"
cynic1984 wrote:
just voicing my opinion against the vault pass. it needs points that i can use along with it since the skins are not even guaranteed you can obtain them. i wont be buying this as it is anytime soon

I mean, you can always wait to buy the vault after you achieve whatever goal you need to in order to unlock the skins.
"Give up everything in pursuit of Greatness - even Life itself".

First Mirror Drop: 09/01/2023 - Defiled Cathedral - Sanctum League.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info