Archnemesis League and Kirac's Vault Pass Ending Soon

"
Chima wrote:
This idea of the Vault Pass extending into Sentinel has me confused.

Do you get the new league's Vault Pass rewards with the one-time purchase...? i.e. buy in Archnemesis, you also get the Sentinel rewards? (that'd make cost-to-value ratio much better in my eyes)

Also, is each league's MTX applicable to the same items? (i.e. a new headhunter MTX every league?)

I'd like to know as well, could someone please clarify?
"
Mokurp wrote:
mtx should stay in the shop dont need a button in the atlas

This.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
"
Innomen wrote:
The vault pass is extremely shady. It's pure loss aversion exploitation. Act fast! Buy now! Supplies limited!

I really wish the community would present a stronger objection to this kin of tactic.

I will not be buying it on principal. And no, it's nothing like a supporter pack. Item specific MTX is like MMMMtx. Might as well call it picotransactions.

Exactly my feeling and will never buy one for this reason alone.
Was hoping for a discounted end of league season pass XD

I guess i'll cave.
GGG's marketing team be like: quick, abuse the FOMO!
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Auspicious Toxic Rain Effect
PLOX
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
I’m sitting at 116/117 and haven’t found doyanis map. Would definitely feel bad if buying something and not getting the deliverable. What is that called? A scam. Still have hope this week, but I think it’ll be tough luck for me.

Use the Comprehensive Atlas Reports, you can get them from atlas passives. I rolled them 7 times and in 3 cases I got two Doryanis while in 2 others I got single ones. Recommended if you are looking for that one last map to get your 117/117.
I never found a reason to buy it, too strange approach and choice of items!
https://www.twitch.tv/sacson_gg
"
Nixxar wrote:
"
Innomen wrote:
The vault pass is extremely shady. It's pure loss aversion exploitation. Act fast! Buy now! Supplies limited!

I really wish the community would present a stronger objection to this kin of tactic.

I will not be buying it on principal. And no, it's nothing like a supporter pack. Item specific MTX is like MMMMtx. Might as well call it picotransactions.

Exactly my feeling and will never buy one for this reason alone.

100% agree. Weaponized FOMO just to squeeze out a few dollars...its so tacky.

Not to mention UI Atlas advertising. C'mon GGG.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
elvorette wrote:
Was hoping for a discounted end of league season pass XD

I guess i'll cave.

They won't do this because then everyone will just wait until the discounted one is released next league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info