Elden Ring is PoE Killer

Edit:- THIS IS PERFECT LOL!! -

Let's be honest, you all knew this thread is coming. So I might as well be the one to start it.

So yeah, blah bla blah Elden Ring have more better graphics, battle system and fps ... Bla bla blah 1% game balance Path of Streamers something something ... bla blah blah Elden Ring is new PoE killer.

PoE playerbase bla 69k, Elden Ring 420k, so let me tell why this is happening:

1. Blah blah campaign blah

2. Bla bla gender lock bla

3. Trading something something

4. Nerf something blah

5. Garbo league mechanic bla something

Game is daed blah! Developers need to reconsider their 'phylosophies' bla Diablo 4 something. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk and don't forget to Like, Share and Subscribe to my OnlyFans channel!

P.S.:- Something something 'white knights' are dumb mkay!

Last edited by Exile009 on Feb 26, 2022, 3:15:47 AM
Last bumped on Feb 28, 2022, 3:31:33 PM
It's looking like an everything killer at this point...
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
I'll likely pick it up this summer to play. It's not the type of game I'd play forever though. More like Skyrim. Great game. Glad I played it. But it's not a hobby like PoE is.
I look forward to playing Elden Ring. It’s been ages since I played a game in that genre. I’ll pick it up after I hit my challenge completion(aiming for 38, but semi tempted to do 40).
Im taking break from PoE for a while to play elden ring what a shame i just got mageblood but i guess its price gonna increase way bigger by the time i get back in poe then il make int stack wanderer occultist
Looks like someone took a sharpie to her eye now she cant open it.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
I know this thread is a well place sarcastic punch, but I wonder, why is it always PoE that ends up dead every time a new game comes out?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Exile009 wrote:
Let's be honest, you all knew this thread is coming. So I might as well be the one to start it.

So yeah, blah bla blah Elden Ring have more better graphics, battle system and fps ... Bla bla blah 1% game balance Path of Streamers something something ... bla blah blah Elden Ring is new PoE killer.

PoE playerbase bla 69k, Elden Ring 420k, so let me tell why this is happening:

1. Blah blah campaign blah

2. Bla bla gender lock bla

3. Trading something something

4. Nerf something blah

5. Garbo league mechanic bla something

Game is daed blah! Developers need to reconsider their 'phylosophies' bla Diablo 4 something. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk and don't forget to Like, Share and Subscribe to my OnlyFans channel!

P.S.:- Something something 'white knights' are dumb mkay!

You forgot 6. GgG hAsn'T ReVerTED tO 3.13 pAtCH
8 mod maps are the new alch and go.
"
Phrazz wrote:
I know this thread is a well place sarcastic punch, but I wonder, why is it always PoE that ends up dead every time a new game comes out?

Well, to be fair, that's likely cos we're on the PoE forums. It wouldn't surprise me if people post very similar threads about other games on their own respective forums. Hell now that Lost Ark is out, I shudder to think what the WoW forums must be like these days - it's been 'dying' for a decade now.
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
I shudder to think what the WoW forums must be like these days - it's been 'dying' for a decade now.

Except that statement is mostly true, especially with Shadowlands so the irony seems to be lost on you....

As for the WoW forums, it was reason #37 I cancelled my sub at start of the xpac. It's littered with about a group of same 5 people, with multiple accounts, who have their own discord to coordinate mass flagging of any posts criticizing the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info