[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

With the new currency I crafted attack speed on my gloves as an implicit, but I just found out it doesn't work. If you are using that, replace it.
"
livejamie wrote:
New belt :)

How did you get that craft on there ? is it a new boss one, harvest, or some other magic i'm out of touch with?

Got a new belt thanks to tips from you kind people:

And upgraded my neck:

1410 dex. Mmmmm. Extra BRRRRT
Last edited by Iteken on Feb 14, 2022, 2:15:50 PM
"
Iteken wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

How did you get that craft on there ? is it a new boxx one, harvest, or some other magic i'm out of touch with?

It's a Synthesis Base

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/List_of_synthesis_implicit_modifiers
livejamie
"
Iteken wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

How did you get that craft on there ? is it a new boss one, harvest, or some other magic i'm out of touch with?

Got a new belt thanks to tips from you kind people:

And upgraded my neck:

1410 dex. Mmmmm. Extra BRRRRT

I'm seeing you have your hatred linked with culling strike and GMP supports. Isn't that causing its reservation to be way higher than it needs to be?

Yea the synth belt really helps to push the build up past 1400 DEX. You can have more than one synth implicit on an item which is why he also has crit on his.
Last edited by Zuuule on Feb 14, 2022, 3:52:56 PM
Made these today

livejamie
"
I'm seeing you have your hatred linked with culling strike and GMP supports. Isn't that causing its reservation to be way higher than it needs to be?

It doesn't affect them. Reading the rules (omg): GMP only supports projectile skills, which Hatred is not, and Culling Strike only supports skills which enemies, again which hatred does not. Mystery solved.

I do need to get my hads on a Enlighten, then re-socket everything and and add bonechill. That's about it now, except for some hunter gloves.

"
Yea the synth belt really helps to push the build up past 1400 DEX. You can have more than one synth implicit on an item which is why he also has crit on his.

Thanks, i didn't realise they could have multiple positive implicits.
Last edited by Iteken on Feb 14, 2022, 6:17:35 PM

with my 2k dex
"
Mistletoes wrote:
Just wanted to give my thoughts on the build. Just completed 38 challenges and done for the league. Great and fun build to do 99% of the challenges. Deathless Sirus/Maven/the 4 new bosses. Did it all with my gear below that I bought days 1-3 of the league for a total of 10-15ex. It's inherent to the playstyle but sometimes the 0.5 second it takes for the ballista to start doing damage after being summoned sometimes got me killed since I like to Dash right up to packs. Had no problem doing 4-mod Archnemesis mobs. Just cast and run around basically.

I will say though, even though single target calls for switching Barrage support for Hypothermia (or some other single target gem), I actually prefer keeping Barrage support in even during my Sirus/Maven/Pinnacle boss kills. It just felt smoother, not sure if it went faster, but that's just my preference.

The only content I couldn't do were the Elderslayers Invitation with 60%+ quantity and the Feared Invitation. I didn't have enough dps. But I'm happy enough since my gear all in is about 10ex to have done everything else.

Great build for the league overall. Good luck to everyone with the build.

Gear

Maybe it was a mistake in your post but I just wanted to point it out in case anyone read your post. You're supposed to use Barrage for bossing, not the other way around.
"
Recovary wrote:
"
Mistletoes wrote:
Just wanted to give my thoughts on the build. Just completed 38 challenges and done for the league. Great and fun build to do 99% of the challenges. Deathless Sirus/Maven/the 4 new bosses. Did it all with my gear below that I bought days 1-3 of the league for a total of 10-15ex. It's inherent to the playstyle but sometimes the 0.5 second it takes for the ballista to start doing damage after being summoned sometimes got me killed since I like to Dash right up to packs. Had no problem doing 4-mod Archnemesis mobs. Just cast and run around basically.

I will say though, even though single target calls for switching Barrage support for Hypothermia (or some other single target gem), I actually prefer keeping Barrage support in even during my Sirus/Maven/Pinnacle boss kills. It just felt smoother, not sure if it went faster, but that's just my preference.

The only content I couldn't do were the Elderslayers Invitation with 60%+ quantity and the Feared Invitation. I didn't have enough dps. But I'm happy enough since my gear all in is about 10ex to have done everything else.

Great build for the league overall. Good luck to everyone with the build.

Gear

Maybe it was a mistake in your post but I just wanted to point it out in case anyone read your post. You're supposed to use Barrage for bossing, not the other way around.

To add on to what Recovery said, you're using a harvest craft on your chest piece that has 0% quality so you don't get any benefit from it.
livejamie
How much would this build benefit (if at all) from having access to "arrows chain +1 time", like from a corrupted quiver?

Would it help clear (i.e. I like doing Rituals) or even bossing (if there are adds/more bosses at once)?

Or are other quiver corrupts more beneficial?

Last edited by Staden666 on Feb 15, 2022, 7:41:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info