[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

@TipYourFedora

I KNOW! I've been upgrading everything else and keep forgetting to do that. LOL. I think because the artwork is the same I just gloss over it when I'm looking for my next upgrade. What I plan on doing is speccing into Alva and trying my luck at double corruptions on the quiver since they are so cheap. Incidentally, last league the Locus of Corruption was at least an EX. They are currently sitting at 80 something chaos. I guess the new atlas tree system makes it a lot easier for everyone to spec into that.

Im currently looking for a good Thread of Hope as that adds a ton of damage when socketed correctly.
Last edited by Zuuule on Feb 16, 2022, 4:23:25 PM
What would be the best gloves for damage? I don't need any resists from glove slot, if the new influenced ones don't work for attack speed is damage against chilled the best after that or what?
"
kwix67 wrote:
What would be the best gloves for damage? I don't need any resists from glove slot, if the new influenced ones don't work for attack speed is damage against chilled the best after that or what?

i'm using it
Last edited by Sigosuu on Feb 16, 2022, 7:28:09 PM
"
Sigosuu wrote:
"
kwix67 wrote:

i'm using it

Holy crap how did you go about crafting those??
"
livejamie wrote:
This new life jewel seems pretty good for our build.

I've switched my Brawn for it for now.

I lose ~50 Dex but go from 4.7k Life to 6.1k Life

I assume it should be a pretty decent defensive layer for a Dex stacking build like ours.

thanks for this tip!
How defensive is this build? Im used to playing 7k life builds so just a little worried seeing 4.5k HP. I know theres determination/armor + 100% spell suppress though, but dont wanna reroll unless it can actually take a hit or two.
Glad I didn't roll over mine, because the attack speed implicit seems to work now.

Both character screen and tooltip now change with attack speed on gloves, and it looks to be correctly.

Also glove fun: mine have 11% cold exposure on hit, leaning to dropping frost bomb completely. Would frenzy-hextouch-frostbite-sniper's mark correctly put mark on bosses and frostbite on everything else? Guess I could try testing it.

Though the 75% reduced regen debuff is actually handy, hrm.
Can someone explain which currency items to use to craft the gloves? lesser? greater etc?
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
Can someone explain which currency items to use to craft the gloves? lesser? greater etc?

It's only different tiers of the two modpools. Embers are part of Searing Exarch Implicits and Ichors are part of Eater of Worlds. You can only get tier 4 mods with them. If you want tier 6 you need to use Orb of Conflict
https://poedb.tw/us/Gloves_dex#TheSearingExarchImplicit

Also there are different weightings. Intimidate is quite rare, at least it was for me. It's a lot of RNG and can get really expensive if you want the highest tier and a specific mod.
"
KageKami wrote:
How defensive is this build? Im used to playing 7k life builds so just a little worried seeing 4.5k HP. I know theres determination/armor + 100% spell suppress though, but dont wanna reroll unless it can actually take a hit or two.

Honestly? The totem taunt is the key to staying alive and I rarely get hit while mapping, much less die. Most of the time I'm weaving right into packs with crap all around me. I don't use determination either. Just keep summoning to keep up your onslaught and to taunt everything around you. It becomes a nice rhythm pretty quickly.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Last edited by Moridin79 on Feb 17, 2022, 2:12:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info