[3.16] Forbidden Rite Totem

"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
solomanstone wrote:
Yup, my bad - was thinking with Ancestral Reach. I'm a total newb so disregard everything I say.

Btw - at 93, I can say this is a fun build. I keep dying though and am totally out of currency now, so I'm not sure where to go. Just continuing to do t16 maps.
Total noob... who's bought 19 supporter packs over a significant period of time. LOL. :)

"
samcisnow wrote:

same boat, idk where I went wrong on the money part, stuck at 91

Currency isn't linked to level by any stretch. This build at 90 is more than good enough to farm the typical currency generators. For example, try Burial Chambers, min 20% delirious, augment with Jun incursions, scarabs for breach, ambush strongboxes, divination / legion, and don't forget to keep 4 active sextants up. Adjust the delirious level to your comfort.

Hey! You can buy supporter packs and still be a total newb! ;)
"
solomanstone wrote:

Over a 7 year time period? ;)
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Hello, how exactly does the chaos resistance on our totems interact with soul eater? Thank you!
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
solomanstone wrote:

Over a 7 year time period? ;)

Well yeah, I'm a total casual. Like I said earlier in the thread, I never make it past yellow maps. So for me, this whole build / league is a first for me.

;)
"
Edeka wrote:
Hello, how exactly does the chaos resistance on our totems interact with soul eater? Thank you!

What does chaos res have to do with soul eater?
Kind of a newb question but - does:

"#% to Crit Strike Multi if you've killed recently"

Work for us? Or does that mean since our totems are doing the killing, we never actually "kill", and therefore never activate the mod?

Also, saved up enough now to buy my Asenath's at market prices, but dang if I'm not going to have to figure out the resistances issue without having 100ex to spend.
"
solomanstone wrote:
Kind of a newb question but - does:

"#% to Crit Strike Multi if you've killed recently"

Work for us? Or does that mean since our totems are doing the killing, we never actually "kill", and therefore never activate the mod?

Also, saved up enough now to buy my Asenath's at market prices, but dang if I'm not going to have to figure out the resistances issue without having 100ex to spend.

Unfortunately, no stuff that requires "you" to kill or hit won't carry over to totems. You should always concentrate on keeping res maxed. Jewels are good to cap res and stats with. You can find +all res and +attributes and decent life for 50c or less. Also remember to keep precision (if using) and phase run lvl 1 for less dex requirements.
Thanks for the heads up. Just forged a nasty ring at Harvest, not sure how to value it, but it looks like +20% spell damage, +15% crit multi, +8% totem life.

This build really unlocked for me today when I realized the power of Sinvicta's and keeping Rampage up. So much faster clear.

Hello pro fr totem players.

Have low time this league, thus progressing slow and invested all in this build. Made this till this moment: https://pastebin.com/e2PwBjSh
Still can't do Sirus 8. What I did wrong? Can anyone help plz?
Last edited by FrunkBear on Aug 22, 2021, 7:12:26 AM
Delete this post
Last edited by FrunkBear on Aug 22, 2021, 7:12:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info