[3.16] Forbidden Rite Totem

"
siema87 wrote:
Ok this is crazy :o I'm coming back after break for few leagues so this is new, thanks for information!

You’ll want to pay 5x at the crafting bench for a guaranteed outcome. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
is the Forbidden Shako worth using or is it a waste of currency?
with shako full flask, concentradted in HO
Can u help me to improve my dps ? what should i upgrade ?
i think my EHP is too low, should i change to shield ?

https://pastebin.com/7idBra14

Thanks for the build. Did this as my league starter and hit 36 today without any carry. I did all the content except for the feared but that's just because I never bought a Cortex to run w/Maven. I also never got the gloves or anything better than a rare leather belt. The biggest damage boost came from getting Zerphi's Heart amulet and learning how to keep it up 100% of the time. I believe my wands were mid-tier and definitely could have been better. I didn't see the need to min/max and go uber DPS. I'll also add that having phasing 100% of the time (Haste with Watcher's Eye) allowed me to speed run T16 maps with ease. Just be ready to die (249 deaths LOL) or flame dash away.
Can totems trigger consecrated ground on boss while I'm using Zealotry? I heard it was disabled for minions/totems to increase performance.

If don't work then probbaly I should go just for cast speed watcher instead crit/inc damage on conc ground?
Can you unblock your characters so we can view your build / setup? nice!
Hey quick question guys,

Does Forbidden Rite scale a lot on level ? What I mean is : Is it better to go level 21 gem & + level on wand OR go level 20 (or 21) + Stats on wand (Crit spell damage etc.)
Is the general consensus at this point that the cowards legacy belt simply isn't worth it?

I just got 12ex dropped in my lap and now Im trying to figure out next steps.

My thoughts are:

Going with the belt makes getting resistance capped that much harder as I was using a pretty good stygian and jewel.

If im going to try and use jewels in the tree for res, I need more skill points and Im pretty stuck at 92 right now.

I could get the helm enchant for about 6ex but not sure it's worth it.

Overall just a little stumped.
https://pastebin.com/kXxALFrf
My version of the build.
Not replica shako level of dps but still decently high with maven helm , 2 magic rings for anti-crit + curse . 75% chaos res possible , LL without overpriced unique belt , balanced life mana just enough for 40% MoM,Blind...etc
Last edited by stainer93 on Aug 28, 2021, 2:10:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info